"That's Ausy, Or Austin. And he's your brother. We’ll be there for you no matter what, bug right now, we have to protect you. So don't utter a word of this to anyone." I say take a breath after my rant. Then I begin what I know she doesn't know yet.

"Mario was in love with Darcy’s mom, when she died he blamed it on harry and tried to kidnap his kids. He wound up with all of us, won’t give us back anytime soon, and threatened to kill is & you if we tell you. Happy?" I heaved after the short summary and turned around. The first official conversation with my sister, not at all how I pictured it.

"Thank you." She whispered crossing her arms in the chilled air. The look in her eyes was all I needed to know that she won't dare speak of this to anyone; it will be her own little secret. Delaney started to whine of the cold and Jackson and Jason got bored so we headed in. I threw one last look over to my sister, her long stick legs covered in blues jeans, that lead in to gray knit uggs, extend from her grey pea coat where her hands are located comfily in the pockets. Her brown wavy hair flows from her beanie and is tossed in the wind. My eyes advert to Austin, Chase, Andy & Marco driving the gators full if firewood ups the hill.

I finally turn around and walk away like nothing happened.

—•——•——•——•——•——•

Lux POV.

After our main chores, Marco yanks us into his office. We all stand in a straight line, no idea why he wants all 9 of us.

"They said that for their next," he paused and looked up to us "challenge," he said with quotes & an eye roll. I couldn't agree more with him for once; he looks back down as his counties, "Requires body guards & chauffeurs. For some reason that requested you 9," he looked up & you could see the anger thriving through his eyes.

"And. I. couldn't. Say. No." He gritted through his teeth extra emphases on each word. His eyes roamed us looking for his next victim.

"I think it was Aubrey who raised suspicions," say Mario sending death glares her way. He nodded his head & 2 guards spurn out from the back of the room. Grabbing Aubrey, 2 more holding back chase & Austin. We all known he doesn’t suspect her, he just wants her as an example. He grabs her wrist from one guard as the other forces her on her knees and pulls a death grip on the back of her hair. Mario takes a knife, twirling it like a baton between his fingers. Her finally stops and brings it to her trembling arm. He drags it slowly, but deeply, across. She muffles a scream, stronger then he thinks. Andy grabs my hand as he grabs his sister too. Protect his sister, best friend & everyone else had always been in his thoughts. Mario finally pulls the blade away from her wrist. He brings out white gaze and wraps it hurriedly before pushing her away from the desk.

"There waiting for you. NOW GO!" He screams the last part pointing at the door. We all march out as fast as humanely possible. We book it down the steps & hardly stop to grab our jackets before heading out to the already loaded & on cars. The great thing about having your own driving age, it's 9. Yea, 9. It makes me really want to own my own country.  We each had a 'band' or 2 girl groups for a child of each & 2 boy groups a child from each excluding Niall. I mental added 'my Dad' at the end but then slapped myself when I climbed into 1 of the 9 big black Lincoln Navigators. I glimpses in the back and groan. I got stuck with a girl group. Let the annoying squeals beginning.

Chases POV

I climb into the 3rd pitch black navigator under the snow ridden overhang. I looked in my rearview mirror to see guess who? Niall & Harry. Harry and Niall shot knowing looks to one another as soon as I got in. Soon Aubrey was climbing into the seat next to me mumbling something bout only 8 cars. Her eyes were blood shoot and her head rested on the window. Harry & Niall whispered in the back for a few seconds their eyes never leaving Aubrey & I. As the cars start to move out from the U-driveway Harry leans forward and tries to make freaking conversation.