Chapter 11(Part 2)

-The novel and the show belongs to Guanxin Zeluan I'm just messing with it to pass time. I only own Xifeng and any other OC that is not mentioned in the show.<> This are thoughtsBold meaning it's important , scene change, POV, time, event, place etc.Underlined italic are handsigns

Sheng House Morning. Big Madam chambers

Hualan, Rulan and Big Madam are praying to the gods. ""I beg you Buddha and Bodhisattva, all you divine spirits. Preserve our house's minister to come home safely." They kowtow. -"Master is back. Big Madam Master is back." They get up and go to Cuiwan.  "Where is he?" She asks. "Master said he'll go over to Shouan Hall to greet Old Madam first. He sent Dongrong to come tell you so you're not worried sick." she informs her boss. "LEt's go" She orders her daughters as they go to Shouan Hall. 

Minister shows obeisance to Old madam as the shouts of Big madam resonate. "MINISTER! MINISTER!" she hugged him as the twins show obeisance to their legal mother. "I'm not dreaming right? Your court robe is on and your limbs are attached. divine spirit of Bodhisattva's providence. Sheng ancestors spirits protect you."She hugs him tightly while crying. "Alright go and pay respect to mother. Don't cling to me like this." He orders as she shows obeisance to grandmother. "alright alright just as long as you're back. You didn't return for two days and one night. You are fatigue. Go bath and change and rest a bit before we talk." the old madam stated as they nodded and they left.

"Grandmother wouldn't it be suspicious that you didn't ask Father why was he detained at the palace?" Minglan asked as Xifeng groaned and plopped on the ground. "I'm tired." She stated as Yue hit her and Xifeng groaned once more. "sorry didn't see you there. I didn't think my missus would lay on the ground. After all she knows how girls are supposed to act?" Yue defended herself as Xifeng glared. "i think i've been way too tolerating with you brats." XIfeng pointed out as her grandmother accidentally hit her with a whisk. "1. They don;t know that we are aware. 2.If it were a blissful even he would have told us and we really know the reason of his situation. 3.As long as it has no effect to Sheng clan's flourishing, if he is willing to say, then say it. If he's not willing to say it than let him be." Old madam advised as the twins nodded. "Anyway. I'm gonna go and spy cos I want to see the dramaa." Xifeng informs as she leaves with a hop on her step.

NIGHTTIME SHENG MANOR: BIG MADAM COURTYARD:

"Go and have them boil some hot water on the stove. To serve your father bath." Big madam orders as Rulan goes to follow the order. "I'll go and take a look at the house kitchen soon. I'll cook a few dishes you like. Do you want wine? I've got a few crocks of good wine." she states as the master smiles. "Mother then I'll go to help out at the kitchen to."Hualan states as she goes to leave but is stopped by Master."You stay here. Let this father take a good look at you."She nods and sits down-"You haven't returned for half a year and I think you look thinner." he points out as she smiles. "My little business isn't worthy to be mentioned.But Father why didn't you come back for two days? The whole house was flipped upside down in chaos. Mother was so worried and her eyes are red." she informs as the father chuckles. "For my business, I've encumbered you to make a trip here. I've not dotted in you in vain." Nanny Liu comes and shows obeisance."Reporting to master and Madam. Yuan house sent someone to escort Big Miss back. They claim the count manor is asking how long she's staying. That all sorts of business are waiting at home to be managed by Big Miss." Hualan smiles sadly and get's up."My mother in law is watching me too strictly. But it's fine since I got to see Father return safely and I can be at ease now.Father. Mother. Then your daughter leaves." She get's kidnaped in a hug by B.M while B.M is cussing and hissing. "Our daughter is their Yuan house daughter in law, and not their nanny for all sorts of work." she points out as her kid smiles sadly and assures her mother by petting her back.