Chapter 9(Extra part):

-The novel and the show belongs to Guanxin Zeluan I'm just messing with it to pass time.
'' This are thoughts

Bold meaning it's important , scene change, POV, time, event, place etc.
Underlined italic are handsigns

Warning:cussing; hugs and kisses because back then it wasn't proper. Author shrugs.

The guy on top is Shui or Hu Siang.

The guy on the top is Shui. Just think that he has put on black clothes and a black cloak.

  -"Hello there AnNa." She lowers her kunai. "What are you doing here?" She questions as he chuckles" Looking at the ranking obviously." He stated as she grinned. "I'm surprised they didn't mistake you for an assassin with that kind of outfit. Suspicious as hell." She teased as he sighed. "You meet me after a long ass time and this is how you welcome me?" He questions. "I'm hurt."He states as she rolls her eyes and hugs him. "I missed you capital boy." she states as he hugs her back and rubs her back. "Missed you too."He states as he closes his eyes. "but now..you're also a capital girl so it's no more an insult." He tells her as she breaks the hug as a Qi butterfly comes and rests on her finger. The butterfly disolves as she get's the message delivered. "You seem to have progressed a lot in qi." He states as she hums. "Of course Hajime Shifu is the best. IF I didn't progress my mother would be turning on her grave."She hissed as he sighed. "still a rogue huh?" He questioned with a whisper as she hummed. He chuckled as he noticed the hairpin and touched it. "You've kept it." He declared as he showed her bracelet. "I've kept mine too." He pointed out as he kissed her forehead. "If I knew I would be meeting you I would have prepared something, but I want you to promise me something." he questions as Xifeng blushes.-"What is it?"

"To wait for me. I'll make sure you live comfortably and you won't have to deal with people." He states as he makes a qi snake as Xifeng takes a step back and changes it to a butterfly. "So that you know it's me and that we can keep in contact." He hugs her and Xifeng leaks some aura.-«It's so warm, pure and lulling. You've become a dangerous one haven't you, Xifeng?» he does the same.-"I love your aura Shui. Even though it might be a cold one it has a refreshing tone to it. Like summer breeze. But why do you keep on kissing my forehead." She wonders as he shrugs."Because you're my Wúzuì*."

"Your innocence?"She questions as he smirks. "That's for me to know and for you to find out." He pokes her nose.-"Next time I kiss you. It's gonna be your lips." He smirks, puts his hood on and jumps on a roof. He turns around and sees her shocked .-«Wait for me Xifeng.» Xifeng regains her composure.-"Eh?! Who do you think you are you capital bOy?! The nerve of that guy." She cuddles Senu.-"Alright Senu Let's go home." she goes home.

Shui "Hu Siang" POV: I walk to my horse and hop on. We trot to our house and I go inside. When a man servant sees me he drops his broom and yells. <oh boy..Here we go...>

"Young master is here! Young master welcome." He greets me. I nod at him and go to my grandmother courtyard and walk in the main hall. She allows me to enter and I walk inside. "Grandmother I greet you." I bow and wait. "Long time no see Siang...Come here. Let me see how much you've grown." She pulls me to her and inspects me. "Calm down Grandma. I'm well and chubby." I assure her. "Chubby?!" She asks me. "You're so thin I would mistake you for a stick!" She teases me. "Mother! Our son..." My mother comes and sees me. She smiles at me and walks closer to hug me. "You little brat.. How can you leave in the middle of the night like a thief and not give us any news! I...I'll beat you up!" She scolds me and I snicker. "My mother..My precious..Do you really have the heart to beat me up?" I tease her. "Where is father? I wish to talk in a family meeting as I need your approvals, Grandmother charm to talk with her friend and Mother's skills to convince my father." I praise them and ask for my father. My mother rolls her eyes as Grandmother slaps me teasingly. "You..That mouth is getting more sweet and sweeter when you return home but of course tell us first and we can talk to your father." Grandmother tells me.