Chapter 9 (Part 1)(edited)

--The novel and the show belongs to Guanxin Zeluan I'm just messing with it to pass time.'' This are thoughts
Bold meaning it's important , scene change, POV, time, event, place etc.
Underlined italic are handsigns

-Choose your fav clan. That's gonna be Xifeng badge.

Third POV:

The four girls of sheng Family show obeisance to their grandmother as she smiles. "Sit." she states as they obey. "This time with brother Bai and Feng going out for the exam, with only two gone the house has become silent a lot." She comments as they smile and Ru'er raises her hand. "Replying to Grandmother, my mother says these few days, she's going to fast from baths, close the doors and worship Buddha. Other people are not allowed to make noise." Rulan informed. "I hear Big Madam is praying to Confucius, Buddha and Taoist, all three at the same time. I don't know which is the divine spirit?" as Molan mocked while Xifeng closes her eyes while sipping tea to enjoy the show. " Your mother isn't devoted to gods or the Buddha, but I hear everyone in Linqi pavilion is holding a copy of Book of Changes lately. Even those who are illiterate. Having a compass to make calculations, but who knows? Maybe a person fate is decided at birth. Noble is Noble and Lowly is Lowly." Rulan replied as Molan stood up. "5th sister. Who are you talking about?" Molan shrieked as Rulan shrugged as Molan turned around. "Grandmother, no matter for what my mother prays, it's for the sake of all family." Molan defended as she hummed. 

"During the time of your brothers testing time, we must have the family in harmony. Your sisterhood must help your mother watch over the house." She lectures as They get up and show obeisance. They leave as Molan is walking ahead."Miss the sun is about to go down." Molan faces her.-"Didn't I tell you? You're not allowed to mention 'down' these days. Do you have a memory?" She lectured her maid as Rulan smirked. "A petty air is just petty. Even he can pass the exam by abstaining some words, than all the monks in the temple would be top scorers. Even if brother passes with high marks, the concubine born sister? She still can't social climb her way to the ducal house." She informed as Xifeng head lit up. <Plan Done. Minglan not informed.>she thought sadly as she looked at her 7th sister with a smile. 

"You?.. How can you say such shameless words? Father already said no one is allowed to fight over legitimate or concubine line anymore at home. The way you're speaking, you're disregarding Father." She starts to cry as Rulan rolls her eyes. "That act again. Just cry then. After you're done crying, go tattle. I'm not scared." Rulan informs as she leaves and Molan looks at her and she starts to sob. Xifeng and Minglan are walking together and Xifeng is holding Minglan arm. "4th Sister Don't cry anymore. Everyone is worried about the exam now. Later if father hears you he might blame you." Minglan informs as Molan leaves.

Time skip

"Listen Ming'er..I have a plan..But I need you to be the bait." Xifeng tells her as 7th sister nods. "There will be a match of polo..after the tribute yard.. I think..that we should make 4Th sister and Small Madam Lin to commit mistakes." Xifeng states as Ming'er nods. "I'll leave it to you then 6th sister." ming'er states as she leaves out of the room to see the Fan house lights. " 

Time skip. Tribute courtyard. 

The families are all waiting for their sons/husbands/brothers to get out of the yard. "Brother Bai  is coming out." Rulan pointed out as Xifeng ran to them. "Brothers." She greeted as 2Gu was convincing Changbai to drink. " You have to make an expectation and go drink with me to Fan Restaurant."-They see the Sheng family.-"Your family is waiting for you. Scratching their ears." 2Gu informed as I threw my hands around Changbai. "2Brother.  I will come with you to Fan house." XIfeng informs him as the Sheng siblings went to their family. "Big Madam I rescued him." She informs as they laugh and B.M hugs him.