Chapter 11(Part 1)

-The novel and the show belongs  to Guanxin Zeluan I'm just messing with it like a mother does to her child. Xifeng, Yue, and some others persons are my Oc.
«» This are thoughts
Bold meaning it's author, scene change, POV, time, event, place etc.
Underlined italic are handsigns
italic summary

the outfit above is what Xifeng will be wearing most of the time now..so it's her second main outfit.

Daytime random place:

Small madam and her momo walked inside with the landlord. She ordered him to sign but he doesn't accept so she leaves but the landlord pulls her and forces her to sit down. In the moment the doors are banged up and servants of Big Madam tie them up and give a show to the world. 

"what;s happened? Why are there so many people in here?" She asked as the other person replied. "Don't you see. The family sent people to catch them. A man and a woman in a room." They laugh. The Maid looks behind.-"Look at that man, he doesn't look like someone who committed adultery with the Mistress. Both are dressed properly and tidy. If they were committing adultery they wouldn't be at Fan's house. How about giving him a beating and throwing him out at the western outskirts? He won't know what's happened anyway." she pointed out. "Also...I think that we should have let Miss Xifeng deal with this..She wouldn't let the world see." She stated as the Momo sighed. "Yes..I told Big Madam but she never listens.. also Throwing him at the western outskirts and he'll go to report to the precinct. Just keep him confined for now and deal with him later. If Big Madam doesn't come to pick him up, no one can see him." she ordered. "

Old Madam chambers. 

They see Xifeng pacing. "I told that idiotic woman to wait..buut no she get's a worm and she's already jumping on it." She hissed as the Madam sighed and her older maid walked inside. "We already know." The old Madam states as she points to her niece. "Yue get some chamomile for grandmother." Xifeng tells her right hand softly and she nods. 

Main hall. 

SMall Madam Lin is getting forced to put her fingerprint on a false testimony and as she presses it. "Miss..the testimony is complete. When Old Madam sees it she won't see anything wrong with it." the maid informs. "Hurry. Get a broker and sell her." She ordered as Molan ran inside. "Mother." She states as the gag is removed. "Big Madam I've been framed." She shouts as the momo throws a tea cup. "This is the house of an official. The concubine dares to attack in the lady's courtyard?" she shouts as Molan hisses. "You're all trying to frame my mother to death."

"Your ladyship I'm just one body. If you hate me it's fine but why do you want to frame me to death?" Small Madam asked as she scoffed. "back then you came to me with your pregnant belly coming to my house and forcing me to drink your tea as the concubine. You shameless thing. Why would Nanny Liu frame you?" she asked. "Shove that. Nanny Liu saw you meeting with an outsider male in secret. Pulling and grabbing each other. Hands all over. Mother knows it too. If you want to cry innocent, go and do it to her than."she added as Small madam shook her head. "even if I go to her I;m being framed." She stated. "Fine. You say you weren't having an adultery with a man, but why did you meet a man in secret?" big madam inquired. "All honest. If you don't believe me, go call that landlord here. We'll talk face to face. Call him. Call him! Call that landlord here. We'll get to the bottom of it face to face. What? why aren't you willing to let him come and talk?" she asked as 4sister assured her mother. " Mother let us go back. Let's not talk to her anymore. We'll wait for father to get back and he'll see to it." she stated trying to leave but the nanny stopped her. "4th Miss this is to handle your concubine Mother adultery case. You're a maiden who's not married yet. You are not convenienced to linger here. Come escort 4th Miss back."They start to struggle again.-"Miss Xifeng and Miss Minglan are here." They walk together and show obeisance as Xifeng manservants come and hold everyone down.