Chapter 7 (part 1)*EDITED*

-The novel and the show belongs  to Guanxin Zeluan I'm just messing with it like a mother does to her child. Xifeng, Yue, and some others persons are my Oc.
'' This are thoughts
Bold meaning it's important , scene change, POV, time, event, place etc.
Underlined italic are handsigns.

Warning: cussing;

the classroom of Momo Kong. The girls are learning about flowers. "Flower arrangements is a very delicate and profound art form. Even if I have worked on the palace for many decades I have only superficial understanding. It places emphasis on external form and inspirational from the heart. Not only does it need to be beautiful, but more importantly it needs to be interesting. If you can also illustrate some point of philosophy then it would be transcendental. Misses you'll need to study and comprehend the abstruse philosophies and mastery involved yourselves. Give it a try yourselves first." Molan and Rulan do the flower arrangements thingy. Momo Kong goes between Rulan and Molan desk as Xifeng becomes more excited smelling the discord brewing. "The form is rather graceful, but the color is lacking." She pointed out as Molan asked for help. "Color combination can be heavy and rich or light and elegant, be cold or warm be complementary or one main and the other supplementary. Your arrangement miss, does not have any point which draws people's attention." Rulan looks at her flower.-"Yes it is light, but there is no elegance." Molan picks up a Flower. A very dark red rose. "This one is colorful enough, but glaringly so. Give it more consideration Miss." Rulan calls to Momo, but get's interrupted by Molan.-"What if I use this Momo?" She shows a lavender flower. Momo picks them.-"They are very pale in color. If you switch in this light purple it would be even paler and cold." Rulan calls to Momo again, but She get's interrupted by Molan.-"What if I use this crimson flower? The color is bright and eye catching." Molan pointed out as Momo Kong shook her head. "If I had to choose, I would choose these two bright yellow ones. Try it. Put it here." She motions to the place." Molan smiles.-"Yes it is indeed the final touch required Momo Kong." Rulan pouts.-"Once the bright yellow flowers were added all the flowers in the vase seem to come in life, without loosing the light and elegant feel." she explained as Momo Kong replied. No need to rush Miss. You have just started and has already made much progress. It is very good already." Rulan goes to pull Momo sleeve but get's interrupted by Molan while Xifeng eyes shows amusent.'It's coming, the biggest cat fight.' she thinks as she wakes up and get's ready.  Rulan lose her patience and slaps the table with the flowers.

 Momo Kong walks away.-"I have talked a lot today and my throats a bit dry. I need to return to my room and drink something soothing. Misses continue with your work no need for obeisance. I'll be back shortly." She informs as she leaves and hides in a corner. Rulan bangs her head on the desk."4th Sister you are certainly putting on too much effort. You don't put effort into ladies arts like weaving and embroidery, instead you focus on things that noble and prestigious families like. It's as if you would have need of such knowledge in the future." Xifeng does a hair crown and put's it on Yue while amusent is shown on her eyes. Mulan counting doing the flower arrangements:-"As Momo Kong said, while such skills are trivial, it's better to know it and not use it, than be ignorant and a laughing stock. I've always been obtuse, but I don't want to loose face for the family so naturally i must clarify things I'm unsure about." Molan informed her as Rulan replied. "4Th sister if you know you're obtuse than you should be more sensible. Don't constantly hog Momo Kong time. Can't you tell the old Madam doesn't want to bother with you? That's why she lied about returning to her room for medicine. So annoying." Rulan cusses as Molan looks at her in disbelief.-"when have i hogged the Momo, it's because father told me to study diligently under the nanny. He would test me on everything later on. I dare not disobey. So what if I ask some questions about what I don't understand." Molan pressed her with her father. "Stop pressing me with Father.Momo Kong was solely invited for me, 6th and 7th sister. We are her actual students. You? You were forcibly stuffed here. You got an advantage but you flaunt on it. You really did learn some tricks. You see someone with nice things and you snatch it and once,-"Ming looks at Xiatao and her sister and sees her enjoying the show.-"You cry about it and how it's unfair to you." Rulan yelled as Xifeng stood up. "Alright girls calm down. We're all sisters here. We shouldn't allow Momo Kong to see us like this. It would be shameful." Xifeng warned them with a smirk. "She is acussing me unfairly and you're telling me to calm down? What lowly maneuvers. What snatching from others. We are all born to the same father. Why it is all three of you can learn, but I can't? You're just bullying me because I'm a concubine born. Fine, fine I'm just an extra. Why bother being born in this world and be an eyesore? I'll just die instead." She put's her head down and cries? Fake cries?.