Chapter 3(Part 2)

-The novel and the show belongs to Guanxin Zeluan I'm just messing with it like a mother does to her child. Xifeng,Yue, Zhi Qiang, Shui are my ocs. Those training clothes have been sewn by Xifeng.
<>This are thoughts
Bold is scene or POV changing.  As for \\ they show flashback begins and Italics is author jumping in. Bold and underlined are hand signs. **will be explained at the end

Third POV: Gu Ting Ye is at his house walking with Shitou and some menservants who are holding up bags. "Does Sheng Manor not have any food that Mother insists for me to fetch it?It's delaying my studies and making me tardy." He complains. "This jade cakes were done by Big Madam. She said you added trouble to the Sheng Manor for being there so she wanted for them to have them to try." Shitou informed his master as a nanny with some helpers walks to them. This nanny is Big madam Gu personal maid Nanny Xiang.

"Nanny Xiang." 2nd Gu greets. "2nd master did you get the jade cakes? Mistress saved them just for you." NAnny Xiang tells 2nd master. "You're in such startle..Where are you going?" He asks her and she stays quiet. "It's nothing much. Are you going to the Sheng Manor to study? Don't let your studies be delayed." She advises her young master. GU Ting Ye looks at her. "What is it really?" He asks her. "It's just back court's non matters. The kitchen was not careful and burned a corner. I was just scolding them." She informs him. "Nanny Xiang is not serving mother and comes here instead and tells me that nothing is the matter?" Ting Ye points to a maid. "You come here." He commands and the maid shows obeisance. "Tell me what is it?" He asks

"Nanny Xiang is having us...Is having us to chase someone out." She informs. "Chasing who out?" He asks. "2nd young master. It's someone from Thousand Spring Pavilion." Nanny Xiang informs him. Gu Ting Ye leaves being followed by Shitou and his manservants.

In the main room there's a comottion going on as a man servant of Thousand Spring Pavilion is asking for the money. Big Madam Gu, Master Gu and third young master Tingwei are having conversations. "Ask someone in the entire Bianjing. Does anyone mother like you? No matter what ruckus that rascal causes, you shield and embrace him. You help them to deceive me too! If it hadn't been me running this personally how many more money would you spend on him?" Big Master Gu asks enraged. Big Madam Gu keeps on fanning Master Gu to calm him down. "Just a few silvers and this Thousand Spring who knows if they're telling the truth or not?" Big Madam assures him. "They are here to seek money and you're asking if it's real or not?" He shouts as Gu Ting Ye walks inside and looks around. He then sits down. The man servant comes to Ting Ye. "Second young Master Gu you're here in the perfect time. Please settle the account so that I can go back." The man servant begs him.

"How long has it been since I last went to the Spring Pavilion?How can there be any account unsettled?" Gu Ting Ye questions in wonder. The man servant shows the book and the seal. "Look it says here. 'Second son of Marquis Ningyuan' Your seal is here too." He points out. "Shitou bring a pen." He orders and Shitou does as asked. Ting Yu makes his finger with ink and then stamps his finger at a paper. "Look does it look like mine?" Ting Ye questions as Shitou shows it to the Man servant. "No it doesn't" Shitou tells them. " Look, look. I said it might not be his." She points out. "Young Master you signed this when you were drunk. You are a great family, please don't put me through troubles. If I don't get my silvers today, my boss will break my legs." Manservant begs. "Now does this makes sense or not?"Big Master questions. "Two days ago I drank at the Aroma Pavilion..and 2nd brother settled the bills. We can afford the Aroma Pavilion so why can't we pay the Thousand Spring Pavilion?After all they might blackmail us." Ting Wei asks but shuts down when his father glared at him.

"Other families brothers respect and love each other, but your 2nd elder brother is a disgrace. You're still trying to play accomplice to him? What an example he is and what have you learned? Get lost!" He lectures and cusses. "It's just a few gold coins...It's not like older brother can't afford it." Tingwei mumbles as Master Gu slams his hand on the table. "Speak louder!" He shouts. "Is this about money? A person should have good honor. That disgrace claims he is going out to study, coaxing his mother to protect him. But this happens today." Master Gu lectures. "Father whatever you want to say to me..Say it to me. Do not frighten him. Also Ting Wei is right. It's just a matter of a few silver coins..Did I have to put it on account?" Gu Ting Ye wonders.