Chapter 2

-The novel and the show belongs to Guanxin Zeluan I'm just messing with it like a mother does to her child. Xifeng,Yue, Zhi Qiang, Shui are my ocs. Those training clothes have been sewn by Xifeng.
<>This are thoughts
Bold is scene or POV changing.  As for italics is flashbacks. Bold and underlined are hand signs. **will be explained at the end

  A girl was running around the Sheng Manor garden to warm her muscles up. Her grandmother warned her that she would find a martial arts teacher and that she should try her hardest. She also remember the promise she did to her friend and sister. If you practice your Chi we can meet each other again.

-Scene Break-

The manor of Sheng house was being cleaned by different servants. Big Madam was walking to her courtyard with Mama Liu. "That Lin Qinshuang isn't she a reincarnated witch? A few days ago the official was giving her a cold shoulder and now.. She cried and she is heating things up again." B.M complains. "Big Madam don't think of these things. Soon scholar Zhuang will come to Bainjing*. We need our young master to start study soon." Momo Lui comforts Big madam as she sits down on a chair. "Changbai says that young Lord Qi will study with the children." She informs Momo Liu and she smiles.

"That means that young Lord Qi and our young lord will be friends in the future. That's a heavenly blessing." Momo Liu praises as she notices the big smile on B.M. "Yes that's true, but Changbai said that Gu Ting Ye will be studying with them..That's a great family but the son isn't very sightly. I don't want Changbai to be influenced badly, but thankfully he isn't coming anymore. He will be going to white deer academy and I don't have to worry anymore." Big Madam sighs.

-Scene changes-

The old madam was walking with Master Sheng. "Minglan isn't going to study? On one hand she's the youngest of the two girls and she doesn't get up? As for Xifeng she kow towed to me so that she could study martial arts, but she comes from a scholar family. Their mother passed away recently. If they go to the academy and one of them focuses on martial arts wouldn't they be unfocused?" Master Sheng wonders as he helps Old Madam to sit down while she replies to his questions. "Let them study. First having something to do will help them to drown their sorrows. Secondly both of them need to understand some ways too. So they can be individuals that are enlightened and educated. As for 6th miss let her learn martial arts, this way she can vent her anger without hurting herself and she kept on going on about protecting and beating everyone that hurted her little sister..Also we're in the capital..There will be need for protection. Those sons of yours are only good for books..As for Xifeng she has the endurance of a trained general.." Old madam informed him.

"Mother is right. When the scholar is here, we will have the children to greet him;When the martial arts teacher comes for Xifeng, we will have her greet him. But is it appropriate? After all she is the daughter of a scholar?" Hong Sheng praises and wonders. "Do not worry having someone being fluent in martial arts we can be kept at ease if someone tries to act inappropriately." She replies to him. "Mother is right then it shall be done." Hong Sheng agrees.

-Scene changes-

  A poem is heard from a courtyard. This courtyard appears to be the school area of the young misses and masters. As the teacher was reciting the poem, he paces in a straight vertical line. The children were sat in a parallel way. The girls in the left side and the boys in the right side. The children wrote on their notebook while the teacher recited the poem.

 "Young I was, witless in the world's affairs.
My natural wildness, prefers the hills.
By mishap I fall into the snares and wasted my thirty years.
Birds in the cage, long for their old forest.
Fish of pond, long for their former river.
I clear the wilderness, stretching to the front.
Hiding my defects, forward I return." The teacher recites as A time skip happens while the scholar reads the poem showing the children all grown up into their teenage years. Minglan and Rulan are messing around.