Chapter 1

--The novel and the show belongs to Guanxin Zeluan I'm just messing with it like a mother does to her child. Xifeng is my oc-
** This are thoughts
Bold meaning it's important so don't ditch it. You have been warned. As for italics its for scene changing.
Underlined italic and bold are handsigns.

-There will be a skip and I won't do the first episodes, because I don't really remember how it went and I am not clear yet on how to put Xifeng at the early episodes so it will start somewhere to ep. 4-

Third POV: The river was tranquil as the boat of the Sheng family was filled with the cry of the 7th and twin sister of our heroine Sheng Minglan. The old madam watched in pity as the older twin was trying to comfort her sister and seeing as she failed she walked slowly to them. When she arrived she hugged her nieces. 

"Ming'er and Xi'er are good. They are grandmother good nieces. Let it all out Ming'er. Remember this as long as your grandmother is here nothing will happen to you two. Back each other up and I will back you up. You will have a great life and nothing to fear of. My girls have someone that loves them and don't have to be worried because they have their grandmother with them." Old madam informed them with her soft voice and Xifeng wiped her sisters tears off and smiled. "Don't worry little sister,grandmother as your good granddaughter and your older sister I'll pick up martial arts and beat up everyone that saddens and tries to hurt you. I'll be the shield and the spear of my 7th sister." Xifeng swears the oath. An oath that she kept till death. Old madam smiled and nodded. "Good..Good." She praised softly.

-Scene changes- A zither was being played in the boat from a person. This person is Concubine Lin. The zither had an unsightly noise of sadness that could make a person cringe. A woman was smiling happy with her life..This woman is Big Madam for B.M Wang Shi. Even from a kilometre a person could notice that Big Madam had the air of a pampered child, a child that didn't knew how the real world is like..even if she has been married for a long time. 

"Do you hear it?" she asked her main maid..Liu momo nodded. "Yes I hear it.Little madam Lin is playing the Zither." She replied. "Well no matter how many times she tries to play the phoenix, the official won't visit her." Big madam informed happily. "I hear that 7th miss stays in O.M(Old madam) room. She doesn't whine, talk or cry. As for the 6th lady she stays sometimes close to Minglan or she stays at her room and plays with knives." MAma Liu informed her before being interrupted by 5th sister Rulan. 

"7th sister doesn't talk, she goes back to her room and hides. She is going to turn into an idiot soon..As for 6th sister she is more lively, she talks to me and reads books but her obsession with weapons is scary." Ru'er informed the adults. "Stop talking nonsense. We are at the boat now, you can't avoid your father who will check your homework." Big madam stated. 

"If I go to Grandmother place father won't dare to go there." Ru'er pointed out to her mother as Momo Liu and B.M smile. "The official has been in my room for 6 months now. That whore came a few times, but she was blocked by you. I don't see his lordship say anything. Once we are far away I will find the chance to sell her out. If we don't see her again wouldn't it be more comfortable?" B.M wondered and sighed dreamily.  "I fear it won't be as good as you think. 1st miss visits Old madam room to see 6th and 7th misses and she has seen Molan there. They must have been seeking information for master." Momo Liu informed B.M and B.M looked around confused. "Was there any sound of zither?" She asked.

"Don't think so."Momo Liu replied. "Bring some snacks to see his lordship." B.M ordered Momo Liu. "Yes." She acknowledged.

-Scene change-

In a study room at the boat a man with a goatee was working. This man Master Sheng a minister and also the father of Minglan and Xifeng. The silent room was filled with a sweet tone sobbing and whining which would make our heroine cringe and suffer a headache if she heard it. "Hong Lang please let me see you. Master you're a magistrate. Even on the petition court you allow someone to explain some words." Small Madam Lin begged. Big Madam was walking with Momo Liu, when she heard Small madam Lin and her maid. When they saw B.M they both bowed and with an imposing air B.M spoke