Chapter 5 (Part 2)EDITED

-The novel and the show belongs to Guanxin Zeluan I'm just messing with it like a mother does to her child. Xifeng is my oc-
** This are thoughts
Bold meaning it's important so don't ditch it. You have been warned. As for italics its for scene changing.
Underlined italic and bold are handsigns.

      SHENG Manor:

In the receiving hall..Big Madam, Rulan, Xifeng and Ming'er are together as a Momo..Momo Kang is sitting down. "I have waited for many days. You are finally here." She comments as the girls look at each other. One totally wishing to die..but at the same excited because her favorite part is gonna come. They greet her and sit down as Momo commands them. "Greetings Nanny Kang."

"These are our three mediocre daughters. Pampered since young and inexperienced. If they aren't prepared for what's out there, on account of their age, please slowly guide them. You can scold or beat them, As their mother I won't feel the pain." She informs the Momo. "Mistress you are overly modest. The three young Misses are girls from respectable and educated family their bearing and poise are naturally exceptional." She compliments as Molan and Ai are outside the courtyard.-"I have only waited in the palace for a few years. Experienced more than the others."Big Madam makes a sign to her maid.-"And know some things about tea brewing and incense appreciation. If the Misses are willing to learn and I shall teach all without reservation."

"Quickly say your thanks to Momo." she orders the girls as the girls and their maids show obeisance.-"Thank you Momo." The maid leaves and takes a big pot with water. They walk back as the maid walks them outside. "Big Madam has something on. You should go back first." She advises as Small Madam Lin refuses "I have something important to report to her. I will leave when I'm done..."

"No need. Big Madam said that this Momo is here to teach properties to the three Misses. The fourth Miss is always so proper and courteous, gentle and virtuous. Since she has never stepped out of line before, she doesn't need further etiquette lessons." The maid stated as Small Madam Lin refused once again. "It's not appropriate to say this. We all are daughters of the Sheng Family. This is favoring one and slighting the other." She commented as The Maid replied"I'm an uneducated person. I don't know what this means. I'm only here to relay the message of Main Mother. If you still refuse to leave..." she throws the water.-"Someone." Two maids come holding a bucket and a broom. One throws water while the other swipes at Small Madam Lin. Maid B leaves.-"Let's see if your family name is Sheng or Lin in this house. Small Madam Lin and Ai are walking to their courtyard. -"Filthy Witch. Calls herself a Mistress, but how is she anything like a Mistress of the house. Scared that my Mo'er can steal her daughter prestige." She hissed as Ai comforted her. "Madam don't be angry. We will have other solutions." She stated as Small Madam Lin whined. "My poor Mo'er to be born to me. (A/N: I indeed agree with her...A poor kid thrown to the wolves..as her mother continues to waste her.)If I was the Mistress of the house I wouldn't have to worry for her future like this. I will get her into Momo Kong's class no matter what!" She swore as they left with their tail tucked.

TIME SKIP

Big Master and Small Madam Lin are eating together as she pours wine on his cup and smiles. "Looking at the beauty under the candlelight and looking at the flower under the moonlight. What a beauty it is." he recites a poem. "I'm old now." she pointed out as he grinned. "Not old. Even if a few decades go by, to me you're still a beauty." He compliments her as Small Madam teases. "Do you hold truth to your words? If you meet a younger and a more beautiful one you won't be enticed?" She asked as he laughed. "Beauties are plenty." He takes her hand and sits her next to himself.-"But a beauty with so much talent and understanding of me is a rarity." He puts her hand to his heart-"Shuang'er to me here, you're always the first." He told her as she smiled and remisced about their past. "I remember that day I was doing needlework with the old lady and you lifted the curtain and came in. Bringing with you a jasmine scent I will never forget the image of yours back than. This life following you, I have no complaint." She informed him as he assured her. "I shall never let you regret."

 "Mo'er and Feng'er are both obedient and often at nights I think that this is all the good life you've given to me. Just that lately Mo'er often cries and I'm afraid she will ruin her health with the crying." she started to complain. "What's wrong with her?" He ask as she get's up.-"All how she lost your face earlier before the countess." She informed as he waved his hand "That's not her fault. I already cleared it out. It was Rulan and Minlan, those two girls are troublesome. And Xifeng is more troublesome." he complained.  "A court nanny from the palace is here and she is teaching Rulan, Minglan and Xifeng but she won't let Mo'er go." She tells him and whines but get's interrupted. "Those three are senseless and they need to be taught, but Molan is most sensible. She needn't go. She can just continue with the academy lessons." He assured her. "But Molan she did go to the front hall. Her temperament is like mine. Just too soft. She actually should listen to the palace maid's teaching, but since you dote on me Big madam chased me out and scolded me. Saying I'm always seducing you." She informed as  Hong Sheng leans in.-"She scolded you again?" She nods and waves him off. "That's not urgent. Just that my Mo'er is pitiful. Pity that she's born noble, but she just had to been born to me. And she doesn't even get to listen to lessons about lady rules. I just loathe that we meet too late. You were already with a wife and I couldn't bear to let you go, so I could only become your concubine and I've implicated my own children. If my Mo'er were born to Big Madam's belly, how great would it be?" She starts to wail and Sheng Hong pokes her.-"Alright. No crying. Look at you." He get's up and put's his hand on her shoulder.-"That's punishment not some great honor. Don't be sad." He comforts her as she fakes her tears once more. "Hong'er I'm a lowly servant by origin. I fear I will ruin Mo'er match. Mo'er is outstanding, but that's still not enough. It's still decided by Big Madam. Hong tell me. Does she hate you because you love me more and that's why she won't let Mo'er go attend the lessons?" She asked as Hong Sheng gets up.-"She's not my boss yet!" He shouts as Lin looks down and a smirk is barely seen.-"That's true. In this house you are the boss." she assures him as he starts to pace.

Alright this is the edited version. Thank you for the attention. Also does anyone have experience with law? If so hit me up and help a law student out..Thank you. Have a good night or day.