Extra part chapter 7:Guilty Consience

-The novel and the show belongs to Guanxin Zeluan I'm just messing with it to pass time.'' This are thoughtsBold meaning it's important , scene change, POV, time, event, place etc.Underlined italic are handsigns.

-This chapter may contain Mature theme like: death, Xifeng being a jerk, a guilty conscience, insecurity -It will include Naruto and jutsus.-and a peck on the cheek,A new character will be introduced. Also Cussing

Xifeng POV: NIGHTTIME 

I was brushing my hair as Yue is leaving a bowl with cold water and tea on the night stand. "Miss..Today reports are the moves of Small Madam Lin. She has taken the bait and is in move about Aunt Wei leaving." She told me as I hummed. "What about Manniang? Second brother Gu still believes her?" I asked as she walked close to me and got the brush. "Yes, she has come in contact with the Nanny and as you stated she is highly suspicious of her character. I think her colors will be exposed. Do we still interfere?" She asked as I sighed..the brushing relaxing me. "Yes, we need to make sure that the wealth still belongs to Brother Gu. Have you also investigated him?" I asked as she nodded. "Yes, Hajime will be a great asset to us. but aren't we being way too daring? Not only did you inform Old Madam you also informed your aunt and sister." She told me as I chuckled. "Do not worry about them but for the others. We need to set plans for Small Madam..should look for oppurtinies to make her commit mistakes." I pointed out. "But I think that you should spend some time with Hajime, you two would be suited." I tease as she blushes and attacks me with the brush. "What are you talking about? You are unmarried and your reputation is so low..and non existent..and you make this kind of jokes." She lectures as I giggled.

"Yue..I do not care as long as Ming'er and Grandmother are fine." I tell her as she finishes and bows. "Xifeng.Sleep well." She wishes me as she leaves. I look at myself in the mirror and sigh. I put one hand to cover half of my face and sigh. 'not even a trace..not only my life was changed but also my appearance.' I thought as I picked the brush and saw the hairpin. "Oh..I forgot I had this.."

    ꧁𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕟𝕠 𝕁𝕦𝕥𝕤𝕦.꧂

third POV: forest in her old hometown.

Xifeng is meditating as a white glow surrounds her. "You have Chi? (for naruto fans..Chakra. ?" Someone asked as Xifeng looked at him. "Shui. Greetings. What's Qi?" Xifeng asked him as he hummed. "Qi is the vital force forming part of any living entity. Qi translates literally as "air" and figuratively as "material energy", "life force", or "energy flow". Qi is the central underlying principle in Chinese medicine and in Chinese martial arts. The practice of cultivating and balancing qi is called qigong." He informed as Xifeng nodded. 'Is that the present?' she thought as she looked at him. 

"Sooo I have Qi?" Xifeng asked him as he shook his head. "Everyone has Qi but you have it more focused meaning that You could become a martial arts master and do this." Shui does handsigns-"Water Jutsu: Water whip." The whip slices a tree branch.-"Well I would train you, but..." He stated as Xifeng eyes widened. 'That was Naruto jutsu..Holy shit.' Xifeng thought. "But?Why but capital boy?" She asked with a smirk as he sighed. "My family needs to leave. Originally we came here to take a holiday for me and my mother and for Father it was business. But there is a person He is called Hajime. He trained me too, but I don't know where to find him." He declared as she hummed. "Oh don't worry I will practice by myself or find that person. I can find even the devil if I wish for it. I hope I made your days unbearable Capital Boy.(A/N Author here. This proverb comes from City Boy. I'm not making any fun for those that comes from Cities as I come from a city too. But it's mostly a harmless joke that stuck of how these two met. Which will be revealed laterz) She sassed at him as he smirked. "Good. Also I thought we were past that An Na but here." He told her as she smiled and walked closer. He gives her a hairpin with the form of a Phoenix feather and a little bell. "So you remember me." He tells her as she takes it and analyzes it. She notices the details and an engravation. ""ānjìng?(安靜 meaning silence)"she questions as he hums. "Yup. I remember one time I saw you dancing..Everything was quiet only nature and your dance was speaking. The silence and grace was captivating." He explains as he adds. "Also the bell is because you're too quiet..and I wish to know where you are."   Xifeng looks at him shocked and blushes faintly.-"Well since you made me a present and you're leaving it means that we might not cross paths. I lied to you about my Name. My real name is Sheng Xifeng." Shui widens his eyes when he hears the last name.-"I knew it wasn't your real name. What kind of parents name their child X?" he questions as she shouts. "Hey! you didn't let me think about a better name." She stated as she humphed and he barked a laugh. " I will be honest as well. Shui is more like a nickname..My name is Hu Siang." He stated as she hummed. "Siang? Edgy and dark..i like it..but when are you leaving?" She asks.