Chapter 4(Part 1)

-The novel and the show belongs to Guanxin Zeluan I'm just messing with it like a mother does to her child. Xifeng is my oc- 
** This are thoughts
Bold meaning it's important so don't ditch it. You have been warned. Underlined handsigns.

Warning: Cussing;

-Scene Summary- The house of Gu is shown and a lot of servants are moving things. Old Lord Gu comes and ask them what's happening. Shitou says that Nanny Chang is coming so 2Master TingYe told them to clean a room. The master talks with Gu TingYe and Master decides to close the doors. Gu TingYu comes with his wife.

"what has young brother done? Father closing the doors is a bad omen. I beg Father to reconsider" Gu Ting Yu the oldest sick son of Gu Elder wonders as he tries to add gasoline to the fire. "Ask your brother what he's done. Ask him what great deed he has done." The Gu Lord replies to his eldest pissed from the "great deed". "Father, he just set up a house for a woman. It's not a big deal. many noble houses set up houses for Mistress kept outside. I hope it's not the reason to harm father-son relation." The elder son states as Old Master Gu temper snaps once again. "A mistress?! When did he start to keep one?!" He wonders as 1st brother Gu tries to keep his innocent act. "Father don't be angry with 2brother Gu. 2brother is young and confused; enticed by a song entertainer is a common happening."

"SONG ENTERTAINER?" he shouts as he speed walks to his middle son and looks at him as he has grown two heads. "So you are keeping a low bred too?" He questions as the eldest brother start to cough and Ting Ye glances at him. " You couldn't contain yourself and had to go for the kill?" He wonders as Old Master insist. "Speak did you or not?"

" I do. It has been many years too. Father do you want to seal my room too?" He questions as irony laces his tone. " You're not married yet but you set up house with Mistress first. Which great daughter would marry you now?" Old Master Gu lectures as Ting Ye rolls his eyes. "With my reputation outside even if I don't keep a mistress outside, no great daughter would marry me." 2brother assures. "Kick them out of Beijing. You are not to see her ever again." he orders.

"Or else?" 2brother challenges as Old Master Gu gives his last input. "I will beat you to death." Ting Ye laughs. "Then beat me. Beat me to death and Gu house would be more serene." He states as he walks outside and sits down. "2brother. You.." 1st brother starts as Master Gu sits down accompanied by his first son. First son starts to cough as the father sighs. "Your health is bad and you recently got healed. Why did you come?" He asks as first son shakes his head. "I only hope that 2nd brother can be a success so that he can inherit the burden." 1brother informs. "do not mention that vile thing. At this rate I'd never hand the family business to him. If he won't say where that whore is kept today, I will just beat him to death." He swears as he get's up but get's stopped by the first brother. "Father 2nd brother is a Gu offspring no matter what. If you keep up the beating he will die." He informs as he get's out the room. "2nd brother concede now. Bid your wrongs to father." He advises as 2Gu rolls his eyes.

"With an older brother like you. I have many wrongs to commit. You pretend to stop the discord, but in reality you wanted to expose to father that I keep a woman outside. You colluded with those from the 5th and 4th house all to find out where I kept the mistress." 2Brother stated as 1st brother started to become anxious. "You didn't achieve it after so many tries so you thought of this, to have father force me" He finished as the manservant started to beat him again and 1st brother forced the manservant to stop as the father walked to his 2son. "I will tell you. You don't need to bring 4 and 5 in this mess. Even if your older brother said it on purpose that's because you're lame and he wants you to repent. but you frame him with your eyes open. You are truly hopeless" Master Gu insults him as the words hit 2brother.