☀︎︎𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬☀︎︎

ابدأ من البداية

"Ugh, he might get into some shit tryna be out that late and then coming back home. How he gon get here?"

"Here?" Savior nodded. "Who knows," I shrugged.

"Nah, Ion know about the 3AM thing then. He's better off with sleeping over there or coming home by 1AM cause I can pick him up."

"Okay, that makes sense. You can tell him cause I feel like he be thinking I'm just being controlling."

"What? He doesn't think that, Gee. Mani feeling like you being 'controlling' is how he knows you care about him. If he had a problem with niggas being controlling, he woulda hated me by now."

"Oh okay, but you still telling him."

"Ight," He moved around, letting me know that I was gonna turn over.

Sav called Mani into the room to tell him what we decided on. He lifted me off him as Armani came in the room.

"Yea?" Mani walked in.

"So, I know you wanna go out till three today, but Ion want you coming home that late cause you know how shit get over there when it gets late like that. You either stay over there or you have me pick you up at 1."

"Her mama not letting nobody stay and I'm not tryna leave at 1." He complained.

"Mani, Ion know why you complaining. It's not that deep for you to come home a couple hours earlier."

Dad mode was activated and I loved loved loveddd when Savior acted like this. It was so attractive for him to put his foot down. It probably explained why I didn't mind making him mad before we fucked.

"Why you acting so strict for? I be over there all the time anyways. Niggas know me whether it's 3AM or not."

"Man, don't argue wit me about this. Niggas knowing us is why I want you home at 1. If they really know you, then you should know why Ion want you out in the streets tryna find a way back here at 3AM."

"You tripping. Sav. I'm finna go anyway cause it's not like I fucking live wit y'all. My mama got her own house that I stay in." He began to walk off.

Savior got up behind him, "Nigga, remember that I'm giving you a place to stay cause our mama kicked you out. The least you could do is listen to what the fuck I'm telling you."

The tension that was created from this was awkward for me. I followed Mani into the guest room to try and stop him from leaving. He should've understood why Savior wanted him home, but, then again, he was a teenager.

"Armani, just try to listen to what Sav is telling you. He not tryna be overbearing. It's just that he knows how dangerous it can be over there at night." I tried to be the voice of reason.

"Thanks, Gee, but he always tries to do this shit. I'm too old for him to be acting like Ion know what I'm doing." He picked up his bag from the hard wood floor.

"You don't wanna finish talking it out?"

"Nah," Mani walked to the staircase. "I'll see you, Jia."

"Wait-"

"Let him go, bae. He think I'm just being an overprotective older brother but there's a reason behind what I'm saying. If I didn't know how it was over there, I'd let him go, but I do. I know how crazy it get over there. If niggas wanna be outside, that's where they gon be at."

I sighed and thought about what to do. Mani was almost 17 and I got how he felt. He was probably tired of Savior telling him what to do all the time. But, I also understood why Savior was being like this. It was clear that he knew what he was talking about.