Ichigo still had his hand on your head, and it quickly slipped down to your upper arm, where he held on steadily, trying to keep you from falling. You were staring at your legs, the pitiful excuses they were for legs, and let out a sigh of relief as the timeline repaired itself, and them with it.

You looked up, able to stand again, and were met with concerned caramel eyes.

“What the hell was that?”

“Obviously I’m wasted.” You tired to cover it up.

“On a mint milkshake?” He raised his eyebrows at you.

“I’m a terrible light weight.” You said sarcastically, knocking his hand off your arm.

“Good to know, I’ll keep that in mind.” Ven commented walking up, when you turned to look at him he nodded with his head, “with me, you. We gotta talk.” You were about to go with him, when Yuffie intercepted you.

“NO! No talking, you have a prize to claim.” She drug you over to the circle where she had gathered everyone on the open spot in the sand she had designated the dance floor.

“Yuffie, I really, really need to talk with him.” You tried pulling your wrist away from her, but she turned to look at you with a mix of puppydog eyes and pure rage.

“If you wanna talk to him so bad, why not just pick him?” She offered.

“No!” You fussed, this was terrible.

“Oh, ouch.” Ven said very unenthusiastically.

“Anyway, pick.” And she gestured out to all the guys that were in front of you. Everyone was there; even Cloud and Tifa were dancing together near enough that they could hear you.

“They’re just going to make fun of me all night, you do know that’s why they’re so adamant about this.” You tried to reason with her.

“Well I’m determined to live vicariously through you, so pick. If you’re worried about the assholes, just pick someone nice. Why not Ichigo, he’s your bestest buddy, right?”

You grimaced, “He’s the worst asshole of the bunch.”

“You’re not so nice yourself, princess…” he grumbled.

“Okay! I’ve got it, come here.” She said and she pulled you back a few feet and whispered in your ear, she gave a number for all the boys in a random order and you nodded.

“Cloud, pick a number between 1 and 11.” You called to him.

“7.” He answered right away, eager to see what happened.

Your eyes widened.

“No, pick again!” you begged.

“What? Who is it?” Zack asked, practically jumping.

“I-I don’t remember my numbering scale!” Yuffie cried, pulling at her hair.

“It was Ven!” Lavi announced.

“No! Lavi shut up, how do you know?”

“Ooo, so it was me.” Ven smirked.

“I can read your lips, I saw you both numbering people.” He said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“No. I refuse. I pick Roxas.” You pointed at him, and he almost jumped.

“M-me?” He stuttered in disbelief.

“Him?” Zack asked, also in disbelief.

“The only one of you assholes who wont hold this over my head.” You argued and Gippal sighed.