I Don't Need Anything, I Just Want You

"Oh my god, Tooru." Iwa panted out as slid my tongue down the sensitive ridge running along the underside of his porn-star sized cock, collecting the salty little dribbles as I went. He slid his hands through my hair and the feeling made want to melt into his palms right there. Every touch, every breath, made putty out of me. I trailed little kitten-lick kisses back up the length of him, drawing a hard exhale and a heavy twitch from him. I looked up at him for just a moment before I slid my lips over the tip.

His eyes were wide, mouth hanging slack in anticipation. I took him in slow, making sure to keep my teeth from catching him. He was a literal monster in my mouth. My jaw was stretched as wide as I could go. As he slid over my tongue, I felt him twitch again, hard, and he moaned out; a sound so fucking sexy, I would have done absolutely anything he wanted just so I could hear it again.

I went as far down on him as I could, feeling him hit the back of my throat, making me gag. I knew to expect that, but it's still surprising the first time it happens. I felt my eyes begin to water and I pulled back off him so I could catch my breath, trailing a string of spit from the head to my tongue. "Oh shit...shit." I heard him breathe out and it just spurred me on.

I slid back down onto him as far as I could go, covering the rest with my hands. I flicked my tongue all around him as I bobbed up and down, sliding my hands in tandem with my mouth. His hands were still sitting threaded through my hair and, for what reason I don't know, I reached one hand back and pushed on his hand, pushing his rock-hard shaft even further into my throat.

It hurt, but the way he reacted was everything. His hips bucked forward and his breath caught in his throat. I looked up at him with watery eyes, his head fallen back, mouth open in a silent exclamation. I hummed around him and snapped his head back to look down at me, teeth clenching. I felt his hands grip my hair tighter and he began pushing himself into my mouth deeper and faster. My lungs burned with the lack of air, but the way he was growling through his teeth, trying to hold on with all he had gave me all the oxygen I needed.

Tears streamed from my eyes as his pace quickly got frenzied. My jaw ached but I didn't care. I'd waited so long just to touch him; this was more than I could have ever asked. "Fuck Tooru..." he growled, "Fuck I'm gonna..." he tried to pull away from me, but I did the same thing he did and grabbed behind him, pulling him deeper into my mouth. He screamed and stiffened and I felt bursts of hot liquid spill down my throat. The force of it made me swallow over and over, which made him cry out even more.

As his body began to relax, I felt him start to pull away from me and I let him go, salty flavor remaining behind. I went to wipe my mouth but he beat me to it, bending down and lapping up the remnants that ran down my chin. He cupped my cheeks in his hands, wiping my tears away with his thumbs and looking at me deeply before kissing me firecely. His kiss was hungry, and excited. It made my heart pound even harder in my chest.

He pulled away, leaning his forehead against mine as we both knelt there panting like dogs. "You...have you..." Iwa tried to get out between breaths and I just shook my head. "How did...the hands and the...the tongue?" I couldn't help but laugh. "Porn. I've watched a lot of porn." I panted, smiling. He started laughing a wheezy little laugh as he sat back on the floor. "Your tongue is ridiculous, holy shit. I didn't think I'd come that fast, but you did the flick thing and it was over."

I smiled and said, "Thank god I wasn't the only one." He smiled and looked down at the floor. "Well, looks like someone liked what they were doing." He said as he ran his foot up the inside of my thigh, brushing it under my again, rock-hard cock. I instinctively went to cover it with both hands, but he sprang forward, catching them. "Don't cover up. Please. You are so...gorgeous...from head to toe, please. I've waited so long to be allowed to look at you like this. Please."