I get off him and go to head downstairs to get the food but he pulls me back kissing my lips harshly.

"Nope, you're basically naked, I'll get it." He shows me a toothy grin standing up and slapping my butt before heading downstairs.

I get myself comfortable and pull up NCIS beginning where we left off. He comes in with a bag and a couple of water bottles putting the bag on the bed.

He goes over to his dresser pulling out a pair of grey sweatpants changing into them and throwing his shirt off.

He climbs into bed with me and starts pulling the food out. I instantly reach for my beef fried rice and pout when I don't have a fork.

"Babe, did you get the forks?" I look over at him and he has a smile across his face and I raise my eyebrow at his reaction.

"You called me babe." His smile grows and I just laugh at him." I grab the bag looking for the utensil and see he didn't grab any.

"Ugh not all of us are masters at using chopsticks, Mr. Styles." I tease before swinging my body out of bed and running downstairs to get a couple of forks.

I get back up and see he's already digging in and has started the show. "Heyyy you started without me." I pout before giving a slight smile and ruffling his hair.

He groans at me messing up his hair, running his hand through it to get it back in place. I grab my food cuddling into him and we begin our night. A bit later Harry gets up to throw out the garbage and put the leftovers in the fridge and I decide to change the show.

As I'm scrolling through our options Harry comes back taking the remote out of my hand and turning the tv off. I protest and reach out for the remote but he lifts it above his head pushing me back down.

"Nope, time to cuddle." he grins before getting on the bed and getting comfortable before ushering me into his arms.

We lay like this as I trace his chest tattoos, and his fingers run through my hair, sharing stolen kisses every once in a while.

"I want to tell you something about my past." He whispers so gently that if I wasn't lying on his chest I wouldn't have heard him. I nod my head leaning up to kiss his lips and he sighs.

"I can't have you interrupting me or else I don't know if I'll be able to continue." He tells me wrapping his arms around me tighter.

"Okay," I whisper and I just keep my gaze on him. I can hear his heartbeat getting faster and I trace his tattoos to calm him down. He takes a couple of deep breaths before starting.

"On January 18th, 2014, I came home from my friend's house after having hung out with him the day before. We got shit-faced drunk and I was afraid of what my parents would say so I stayed at his. I walked in and I expected to get yelled at right then and there but it was silent. My parents' cars were in the driveway so I yelled out for them but no one answered. I looked around downstairs finding no one. I eventually yelled out my sister's name because I knew she was home from uni for the weekend. I got no answer so I went upstairs to where the bedrooms were. I peaked my head into her room and saw nothing was out of place, so I went into mine and still, I saw nothing. I went down the hall to my parent's bedroom and I opened the door." He pauses and his eyes start to tear up. He lets out a shaky breath as I continue to silently comfort him.

"I opened the door and I saw them. But they were dead. I was in shock and I just stared at their bodies waiting for one of them to move. I eventually went to them and kneeled next to them and broke down." Tears start streaming down his face and he continues to take shaky breaths as I sit up and pull him into me just letting him cry.