Lexi smiled, wiping her tears, as she pulled Andrea into a hug. "Thank you."

"Anytime, Lexi, anytime."
----------
Lexi sat in the teacher's lounge at her own table, marking assignments. Sam sat with her, although, he was minding his own business, and eating his lunch. He and Lexi were still somewhat on talking terms. Sam was still hesitant about the whole conversation him and Lexi had the week before. The decision was still in order.

"Hey Rach." Lexi said, as Rachel walked into the room.

"Early this morning, I was fast asleep and I was having the most amazing dream that I was on Broadway and there was all this pudding. And I woke up to this pounding. At first, I just thought it was a really big woodpecker, or one of the neighbours installing an in-ground pool, but then I saw what it was. My dads sold our house!" Rachel ranted, clearly upset with the whole situation.

"Wait, isn't that a good thing?" Lexi frowned. "You said it's been on the market for quite some time now, and that the buyers would back out of the offer at the last minute."

"Yes! That's because I was sabotaging it!" Rachel exclaimed, as she went onto share a few stories of how she scared off potential buyers the past few weeks.

"Rachel, that's insane." Sam commented.

"Even for your usual standards and antics, that's a little extreme." Lexi agreed.

"This is the only house I've ever known. It's the house I grew up in and I just really hate the fact that in a couple of days, it'll be someone else's..."

"Just like you hated if a solo went to someone else except you." Lexi made the connection.

Listen,  as someone who sometimes didn't have any home at all-" Sam began, as Rachel cut him off.

"Uh-mhm! Mhmmm! No way!" She shook her head. "I'm not going to let you guilt me into going along with this because you were once homeless." She said, as Lexi glared at her, causing her to sigh. "I'm sorry, but I just-I'm not ready to say goodbye, and I'll be damned if my dads go through with this." She said, before storming out of the room in her true Rachel Berry manner.

"I have an idea." Lexi spoke up again after a few moments. "We can host a goodbye party at her house. We can invite every New Direction, former and present."

"It's a plan." Sam nodded, immediately on board.

"Hey, guys, hey

"Hey, guys, hey. Thanks for coming." Sam said, as him, Kurt, and Lexi walked into the classroom with some of the other New Directions.

"Oh, for the love of all that's sacred, what now?" Kitty asked.

"Uh, well, we called you here today because of Rachel." Lexi answered.

"Seriously? I just finished mentoring that girl For, like, a week-- what could she possibly need now?" Mercedes frowned.