The Role You Were Born to Play

4x5 ~ THE ROLE YOU WERE BORN TO PLAY ~
••••••

Auditions for the school musical, Grease were upon them, and Sam couldn't be more excited

Auditions for the school musical, Grease were upon them, and Sam couldn't be more excited. He knew that Lexi was still struggling with her mom having cancer and all, but he decided to suggest they audition.

"Are you thinking of auditioning, Lex?" He asked, as they laid on her bed together.

"I believe so, yep. I need a distraction from everything that's been going on." Lexi nodded, as she felt Sam tracing patterns with his fingers on her arm.

"That could be good." Sam nodded in agreement. "Are we auditioning solo, or together?"

"Together." Lexi decided.

"Even Artie won't be able to deny that we have chemistry, that no one else has." Sam pointed out, as she chuckled.

"We had it before we were dating too." Lexi shrugged, as she propped herself up, so she could look down at Sam who was laying down.

"True." He agreed. "You're going to make the perfect Rizzo." He smiled softly, as she blushed.

"And let me guess, you're auditioning for Kenickie?" She asked, as he nodded his head vigorously, causing her to let out a laugh.

"Called it." Sam commented. "We're the perfect fit for the two, plus I am eagerly anticipating getting hit by a car door on stage." He added.

"You're going to be perfect, baby." Lexi assured him, as he began to kiss down her neck. "Not now, save it." She teased, as he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Lex..." Sam sighed, watching as she got off the bed. He sent her a playful look, before going after her as she made a run for the door. She squealed when he caught her in his arms, and began tickling her, causing her to giggle, while attempting to escape his grasp.

"Sam! Stop! Stop!" She pleaded, as he smirked, smiling when she chose to relax and lean back against him.

"Never." He whispered, as she shook her head, wildly amused, intertwining their hands together.

"I do love you, Sam, but we really need to pick a song for our audition." Lexi said, as she turned her head to face him.

"You have one in mind?" Sam asked, as he kept her in his arms. She chuckled, as he leaned down and captured her lips in his. Once they pulled away, she brought his face down again, and pressed a quick kiss to his lips before nodding, sending him a small smile.

"I do."
--------

"--------