Me: Tell me why you guys are after Bakugou, now.

Toga: There is no reason for me to do so.

Me: I-

???: (Y/N)!!

I look at the voice direction and see Shouji is bringing Deku on his back. Todoroki is also with them bringing a student from Class B on his back.

Deku: (Y/N), that girl...!

I quickly turn around only to see no one is standing there.

Me: Agh... Dammit.

I clench my fist in anger.

Deku: That girl just now...

Uraraka: She's a villain and she's crazy.

Asui: Uraraka, your wound...!

Uraraka: I'm okay. I can walk just fine. In fact, look at Deku...

Me: Enough. We don't have any time for chit-chat. We need to go to facility now.

Shouji: We're escorting Bakugou to the facility. You guys should come with us.

Me: Are you trying to make a joke or what? If you're excorting Bakugou, he should be with you guys, but where is he?

Deku: What are you talking about? Kacchan is just behind us...

They look behind them only to see no one. Deku have very shocked face.

Me: Shit. They got him.

???: If you're talking about him...

We turn around there is a man wearing weird mask standing on one of a tree brench.

Weird Mask: I just used my magic

Weird Mask: I just used my magic... To take him. Someone like that has no business being on side of heroes... Not when we have a stage where he can shine brighter.

Deku: GIVE HIM BACK!!!

Weird Mask: "Give him back?" That is a strange choice of wor-

Suddenly I appear right in front of him.

Me: You want to see magic? In 5 seconds, you'll pass out.

Weird Mask: Huh?!

I grab his head and throw him flying away from us. I catch up with him with my light speed. I gather ash around my right leg. Suddenly all the ash turn into fire.

Me: Fierce Phoenix.

I kick his face sending him down to the ground with incredible speed. I land beside his bloody unconsious body that lying on the ground. All the fire that surround my leg gone.

Me: It's not even 5 seconds. I just take 4.99 seconds to take you down.

???: Ah crap. The troublemaker has arrived.

I look at the voice direction and see Dabi is walking at me together with Toga and another weird looking man that I not recognized.

Suddenly something land beside me. It's Shouji, Deku and Todoroki.

Weird Looking Guy: These brats!! I know them! Who are they?!

Dabi: Toga.

Toga just smile and suddenly appear in front of me. She grab the weird mask guy and appear beside Dabi back.

Dabi send a large blue fire at us.

Todoroki: Dodge!!

Me: Black Hole.

I suck all the fire into my black hole.

Dabi: Tch.

He then punch the weird mask guy. The mask guy wake up.

Dabi: You idiot. Did you got Bakugou?

Weird Mask: Yeah, he's here.

He said while searching for something in his pocket.

Me: Hey, bastard. Searching for this?

All of them look at me. I'm holding two small balls in my hand.

Me: These are my friends, aren't they, weird mask bastard?

Weird Mask: Ho ho ho, in that short span of time, you... Well done, scary mask! You're quite good at gropping about.

Me: No...

I throw those balls away.

Weird Mask: Huh?

Deku: (Y/N), what are you doing?!

Me: This is too easy. I will never fall into easy trick like this.

I once again gather lot of ash around my right leg and the ash turn into fire a second later.

Me: Aoyama, his mouth now!

Suddenly a shiny laser hit the weird mask guy's mouth revealing two balls in his mouth.

But right after the laser hit his mouth, a black warp appear behind those villains.

Me: Shit. Kurogiri. I forgot about that magic carpet.

I appear in front of the mask man and kick his face up. The balls in his mouth fly out from his mouth. I catch one of the ball and Todoroki try to catch the other one but Dabi catch it first and slowly enter the portal.

Dabi: How sad... Todoroki Shouto.

The portal slowly start to dissapear.

Me: Shit.

I appear in front of Dabi and try to grab his hand but he dodge.

Dabi: Confirmed. Released it.

Weird Mask: Ahhh... His kick is so damn hurt.

The weird mask guy then snap his finger. Right after he do that, the two balls break and Tokoyami and Bakugou come out from the balls. I fall to the ground because I clash with Tokoyami. Dabi's hand is on Bakugou neck as he slowly drag Bakugou into the portal. Bakugou look at me and Deku.

Deku: Kacchan!!!

Bakugou: Stay back, you two.

That is the last thing he said before his body completely enter the portal and the portal gone.

Deku:*disbelief face* Wha... GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I punch the ground rapidly in anger.

Me: Dammit! Dammit!..... DAMMIT!!!

To be continue...