The Move (chapter 9)

(A/N)
In this chapter Kara is 3 months pregnant and it's been almost 2 months since she and Mon-el decided to live together.

Kara's POV
Me and Mon-el have decided to get a new place instead of staying at my apartment because it's not big enough for the three of us. We've also decided that we weren't going to move into a new apartment but we're now looking at houses. The only thing is that all of the nice houses are outside of the city but that won't be a problem for us because we could be in the city in under 2 minutes anyways. Moving on... I'm now three months pregnant and my baby bump is now starting to show but it's not big enough for people to notice. I've also been forced into maternity leave because they all agreed that I can't risk a villain exposing me and the baby to kryptonite. Which I have to agree in which sucks because it's so boring staying at home and not doing anything. Everytime there's something on the news it feels like my body is trying to push me into action so it's been really hard. I wouldn't be able to do it if it weren't for J'ohnn and Mon-el.
Mon-el's POV
Me and Kara have decided to tell everyone at the DEO and the rest of our other friends that Kara is pregnant. Kara is starting to show more and more everyday and we all knew that we'd have to come out and say it at some point so we both decided that it was better to tell them now instead of having them all figure it out. Other than that everything else has been kind of weird, like at the DEO everyone's wondering why they don't see Kara walking around all the time which J'ohnn tries to do but he's needed as well so it's harder to keep it up. Me and Kara have officially started to look for our new house and it's been pretty fun. Our first open house is today and I'm really excited to be able to see the houses in person and to get the chance to really see what it would be like raising our family in our own house. I just can't wait until our little boy or girl is ready to come out into the world and so that I could meet them and be able to them them in their beautiful eyes. I started getting teary eyed just thinking about it.
"

You okay there Mon-el?"
A familiar voice asks. I turn around and see that it was J'ohnn.
"Yeah I'm fine just the wind got in my eyes for a second"
I say and he walks away looking at me weird. I don't blame him he just caught me crying. I wiped away my tears quickly trying not to bring anymore attention to the fact that I was just crying and I change out of my super suit and go to meet Kara.
Later that day
I met up with Kara and we already looked at a few houses. Don't get me wrong all of the houses we've seen were nice and beautiful but I don't know I just didn't really get at home at any of them.
Kara's POV
Me and Mon-el were walking up the drive way to one of the last houses we were going to look at. It was a two story house that was like a mix of a cabin and a farm house. It was in the middle of this little meadow on the outskirts of the city. It was painted white with a wrap around porch.

 It was painted white with a wrap around porch

The minute I saw it tears came to my eyes. When we walked through the front doors I breath in and instantly feel at home. When I looked over at Mon-el I could tell he felt the same way. After we walked around and looked in all the bedrooms I knew that this was the perfect house. The master bedroom was right next to a smaller room which would be the nursery and they're connected by the door so it would be easy to take care and watch the baby. There were also three spare rooms which was perfect because when the baby's grown they'll need another room further away from ours so we don't have to keep telling at them to turn down the volume on whatever they're watching. There's also a room that we could have for Alex when she stays over, and there's still an extra room in case longer down the road we decide to have another kid. Anyways I'm getting way to ahead of myself but the conclusion is this is the perfect house. When we're done looking at the house we go back down stairs to the living room and Mon-el looks at me.
"This is the one"
"I know, did you feel it right when we walked in too?"
"Yes"
He says as he wraps an arm around me. Then he walks in front of me and faces me. Then he takes my hands in his and says.
"Kara we're standing in the house that our whole future together will be in."
He says and smiles as I smile back at him.
"I know this may be a little on the spot but I've wanted to do this since the day I've met you. Kara I know that we've definitely had our ups and downs."
"Yes definitely"
I say laughing softly.
"Yes we definitely have but we've also stayed together through all of it and we've always found our way back to each other no matter what got in our way."
I gasp starting to realize where this is going. Then he gets on one knee.
"Kara Danvers I love you more than anything and what I'm really trying to ask is.... Will you marry me Kara?"
"Yes, yes, athousand times yes!"
I say already crying as he pulled out the most beautiful ring I've ever seen.

 Will you marry me Kara?""Yes, yes, athousand times yes!"I say already crying as he pulled out the most beautiful ring I've ever seen

I stick out my left hand as he slips the ring in my finger then he kisses me and pulls me up into a hug and spins me around. When he out me down I look at him with my arms still wrapped around his neck and say
"I was wondering how long it would take for you to finally ask me"
I say with a huge smile on my face. Then he laughs.
"You know, I was wondering the same thing"
He says and I roll my eyes and kiss him passionately.
Later that night
After leaving the house me and Mon-el went straight to the real estate that was selling the house and we bought it.
What a day this day has been so amazing and emotionally exhausting, but it's also probably the happiest day of my life so far.

(A/N)
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't really been posting I've just been really busy with school and other stuff. Anyway I hope you enjoyed!!