The Start of Something New (chapter 2)

Kara's POV
I opened the door and there he is Mon-el. I'm so shocked that I just freeze there in the door way. Now I really wish I used my exray vision. When I finally snap back to reality I say.
"What are you doing here! How are you here?! I don't I don't understand!."
"Hey Kara look I know that this is probably a huge shock for you"
"PROBABLY!"
"look before you go crazy on me can I come in and explain?"
"Wha- I mean yeah okay..sure come in"
As he walks in thought the door a thousand questions and thoughts are running through my head all at once. Then I realize that he's actually in my living room so I try to snap myself back into reality and ask.
"Do you want something to drink like water or tea-"
Then he cuts me off
"Umm yeah some tea would be nice thank you"
Mon-el's POV
I can see how nervous and confused she is and to be totally honest so am I. I mean I don't even know why I came here but I just couldn't stop myself. I see her making the tea and I could tell that she wishes that the water would boil already because standing there in silence I really awkward. But I can also see that she wants it to take longer so that she has more time to think about what just happened.
Kara's POV
OMG this is so awkward. Finally the tea is ready as I'm walking over to Mon-el I can tell that he already knows exactly what I've been thinking.
"Soo you're here, like actually here??"
"yep I'm here alright"
"butt"
"how?"
"yeah how are you here?"
"Well I'm here because you know how Winn was just here to stop his evil dopplegänger?"
"yeah why"
"because I'm kind of here to do the same thing except for now in the future there's a meta human who can transform into anyone they see or come in contact with."
"Oh my Raul. But that still doesn't explain why you're here here."
"Oh and he went back in time to now and I came to stop him and to warn you about him"
Now at least I know why he's here.
"wait but you could've just told me this in the morning at the DEO"
"Well I figured that if I told you first then you could tell everyone else that way I wouldn't have to explain it 50 times. Also I couldn't help myself I had to see you"
Awww wait no I can't do this I can't let him get to me I'm with William now.
"umm... I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!"
"okayyy"
"sorry I just felt like I needed to tell you for some reason"
"No it's ok I understand"
Mon-el's POV
Well that just got awkward. Although I kind of felt sad and disappointed when she said that she has a new boyfriend. Whick I don't even know what for because I didn't come here to get back with Kara I'm came for a mission.. right.. no right I only came here for a mission. After a while we look at each other at the same time and she burst out laughing and so did I then we felt a lot more comfortable around each other and we began talking. We talked about everything that happened to the two of us in that last couple of years. I also told her about me and Imra braking up and getting divorced. It got a little awkward after but that moment passed quickly thank Raul.
Kara's POV
We talked a lot tonight and it felt really good to finally get to talk to Mon-el again I really missed him.
"Hey so I should uh probably get going it's getting really late."
He said with an awkward smile.
"Oh yeah sure I should probably get to sleep soon anyways."
As we got up we smiled and said goodnight. I decided to give him a good night hug. It felt so good to hug him and be close to him again. As we pulled out of the hug we stared at each other for what felt like centuries but in a good way. Then I suddenly felt this urge to kiss him but I held it back because it wasn't right. The I felt his lips crash on mine and I returned his kiss. It was long and passionate and filled with love. Then I realized what I was doing and I pulled away slightly.
"We probably shouldn't do this right?"
"Probably not"
Then I kissed him again and we got lost in each other and for that one night we forgot about the whole world.