Chapter 46: Return of Mipha

Fireblight Ganon swung its fiery guardian sword at Link, Yunobo, and Daruk, nearly crushing the three heroes.

"We are survivors!" Yunobo yelled at the evil monstrosity "We will not fall to your evil!"

Fireblight Ganon roared, and summoned a ball of fire

"Watch out!" Daruk yelled as the ball of fire caused a huge explosion that sent Link to the other side of the room

"You okay little guy?" Daruk asked as Link got back up

"Yeah" Link replied "I'm fine"

Daruk swung his Boulder Breaker at Fireblight Ganon repeatedly, which did a lot of damage, and Link did damage by firing arrows from his Royal Guard's Bow.

Eventually, Fireblight Ganon fired a Guardian Laser from its intimidating single eye, and Link parried with the Hylian Shield to send the beam back to Fireblight Ganon.

One final swing from Link's Master Sword caused Fireblight Ganon to explode.

"We did it!" Yunobo shouted "We defeated Fireblight!"

"Yeah" Daruk said "Now we better get going"

"Right" Link replied

Daruk and Yunobo stayed behind to clear out monsters in the Death Mountain area while Link walked down the Death Mountian Trail, walked past the burning city of Kakariko, and rode Epona through Hyrule Field until he crossed the Lanayru Wetlands and entered the Lanayru Province.

He left Epona at the beginning of the Zora's River, and walked on the trail along the river.

His next task was to find Mipha in Zora's Domain.

But with the condition of the rest of Hyrule, Link wasn't so sure Mipha and the Zoras would be well.

Link came to the end of the Zora's River and walked the Great Zora Bridge, and saw the chaos going on in Zora's Domain from a distance.

Link could see the familiar Prince Sidon leading a troop of Zora Rebels against a Guardian Stalker and twenty golden-armored corrupted Soldiers.

Sidon made a war cry before using twin spears to kill two soldiers, and the battle continued while the defenseless of Zora's Domain hid in the corners, hoping not to be spied by the Guardian or the Soldiers.

Link knew what he had to do.

He raced over to ask Sidon about Mipha's whereabouts, but Sidon was busy trying to survive against the evil foes.

I'll ask King Dorephan instead Link thought, and he raced into the Throne Room.

He was shocked to see Muzu laying on the ground

"H-Hello hylian" Muzu coughed "Come to see the King?"

"Yes" Link replied "I have come to ask King Dorephan about Mipha's whereabouts"

"He's dead" Muzu coughed "Emperor Ganondorf did it in front the entire tribe. And then Sidon took charge and has been trying to lead everyone against the Evil Empire..."

"Oh" Link replied "What happened to you? You look pale!"

"I have some kind of disease" Muzu coughed "The Zora doctor gives me medicine to help me live every week, but he died during the invasion, and now I- I-"

Muzu got up and walked off, still with life left in him, but probably not for much longer.

Prince Sidon must know where Mipha is...

"Sidon! Sidon!" Link yelled as he ran across the battlefield

"Link!" Sidon exclaimed after punching two soldiers away "So good to see you! How was the Apocalypse from down in the woods?"