Chapter 25: Quest to Save Zelda

Link was riding Epona through the Necluda Province, back to West Necluda and past Fort Hateno.

Link eventually arrived in the Sheikah Settlement of New Kakariko once again, and got off Epona

"Impa wants to see you!" Dorian said

Link walked inside to find Paya and Impa.

"Hello" Paya said 

"Link" Impa spoke to the Hero "Did you visit Purah?"

"Yes" Link replied "I got the Camera Rune in the Sheikah Slate, and I helped the people of Hateno protect themselves from a Yiga Raid"

"Wow, good job!" Impa exclaimed in amazement "Perhaps saving Zelda from Hyrule Castle isn't a wild idea after all.... Well, I suggest you best get going to Lanayru Province. All that is left is the Zora Champion and Goron Champion, correct?"

"Yes" Link replied, and he turned to leave Impa's house and the Sheikah Settlement.

"B-Bye" Paya said nervously

"Bye Paya, bye Impa" Link waved as he left

"I have a good feeling about that boy" Impa said "I feel everything will be alright in Hyrule with him around, as long as the darkness doesn't get to his head"

Link waved at Dorian and the rest of the Sheikah civillians as he rode out of the Sheikah Settlement of New Kakariko on Epona.

Link and Epona crossed locations once more such as the plains of West Necluda, the Dueling Peaks, and the ruins of Deya Village.

They turned North upon reaching the Stable, and rode up the Hylia River toward Eldin, Akkala, and Lanayru Provinces.

Link rode past Gatepost Town again, and soon realized it was getting late

We should stop and rest at the Stable over there.

"I'm Embry!" the Stable owner said "Rent a bed?"

"I'll take an 80 rupee bed for tonight" Link told Embry, and handed the rupees over ahead of time

Link sat outside by a fire which another traveler had lit up. That traveler left to play with their Hylian Retriever, and a familiar Gerudo warrior in golden armor walked up 

"It's me, Urbosa" she replied

"What are you doing here?"

"Some Old Man told me about Zelda's capture" Urbosa explained "I'm here because I need you're help breaking her out of Hyrule Castle Tower tonight

"I just rented a bed at the stable!" Link yelled

"You can get a refund!" Embry called from inside the Stable

"Keep the cash" Link told Embry "I got plenty of rupees"

"Ready?" Urbosa asked "It might be easier now that the sun has set"

Link and Urbosa got up on Epona, and rode her away through Hyrule Field and toward Castle Town.

They left Epona outside Telma's Bar, in the hopes that the Resistance members would see her.