Chapter 26: Meet

Hello

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 26: Meet

Jungkook was currently buttoning his polo, he was preparing for his work. Taehyung was still sleeping while Jugkyung was with Minwong downstairs. The door has opened revealing Minwong and Jugkyung.

"Morning, Tito." Jugkyung said as he climbed up to the bed.

"Morning, Minwong, take care of them. Just let Taehyung sleep, he was tired last night. Buy whatever he wants and do what he wants to do.

"Okay, Sir." Minwong said, standing on the door while bowing his head.

"Jugkyung, don't be naughty to Taetae hyung, understood?" Jungkook inquired as he wore his blazer.

"Understood, Tito." Jugkyung retorted and he laid down beside Taehyung.

"I'm leaving." Jungkook said he wore his Rolex and went near to Taehyung.

He bends down a bit and pecked Taehyung's forehead. Jungkook left the house and went to his work.

---------------

When Taehyung has woke up, he can clearly hear Jugkyung's laughter, he opened his eyes and saw Jugkyung playing with Minwong on the terrace. Minwong looked at him and smiled softly.

"You're already awake, Mr. Kim, Good Morning, what do you want to do?" Minwong asked as they came back inside Jeon's room.

Taehyung sat down on the bed, pulling down the duvet.

"Morning too, where's Jungkookie?" Taehyung inquired.

"Ah, Mr. Jeon already left, he seems busy this day that's why he wakes up early." Minwong retorted.

Jugkyung was snuggling on Taehyung's chest, sitting on his lap.

"Is it fine for him if I came in his work?" Taehyung asked.

"I think that's fine, but it's better if you call him for assurance." Minwong said.

"Okay, thank you hyung." Taehyung said.

Minwong smiled, Taehyung picked up his phone that shattered on the bed. He contacts Jungkook who immediately answered his calls.

"Yes, why did you call?" Jungkook asked while flipping the pages of files and sitting in his swivel chair.

"Ahm, Jungkookie, can I go there?" Taehyung asked.

"Sure, why'd you asked about that?" Jungkook inquired.

"I thought you'd be busy, I might bother you." Taehyung retorted.

"Of course not, I always have free time for you. If you want, I can cancel all my meetings right now." Jungkook said, giggling.

"Nuh-no, that might be important." Taehyung said and bit his bottom lips.

"You're more important, but if that's what you say, okay fine." Jungkook said, scrunching his nose.

"Okay, see you later." Taehyung said.

"Bye.......ⁱ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ" Jungkook said, sucking a huge amount of air.

He felt kind of nervous about what would be Taehyung's reaction.

"ⁱ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵒ" Taehyung responded and ended the calls.

Jungkook's heart flips, he felt Taehyung boost his serotonin. He chuckled and went back to his work but his mind was filled about Taehyung's response to him.