Chapter 3: He is my husband

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
-------------------------

Chapter 3: He is my husband

Jinhoo finally arrived on the 3rd floor, his eyes widened when he saw Jungkook and hugging Taehyung who clutching to him.

"Don't you know this guy, huh? How dare you tell him that he is a shoplifter? He can buy all of you!" Jungkook said sternly.

"W-we're sorry about that, We don't know that he is your brother." Lyn said as she bowed her heard

"He is my husband!" Jungkook said solemnly.

Taehyung whines due to Jungkook's loudness. The staff looked surprised and they gulped.

"O-oh, sorry tuh-that won't happen again." Shin said fidgeting her fingers while looking down.

"Of course, it won't happen again, because all of you are fired!" Jungkook said.

"M-mister Jeon, I-I am Wong Jun, t-their manager, y-you can't fire them because they are the trustworthy personnel here." Wong said.

"I don't care, fire them or I'll fire you." Jungkook command and glare.

"J-jungkookie, y-you don't have to fire them. It's my fault, they don't know about me and I ditch Jinhoo and Minwong hyung. I'm fine Jungkookie, just let it pass for me." Taehyung said and looked at Jungkook with puppy doe eyes.

"But they embarrassed you" Jungkook groans.

"That's fine Jungkookie, I really don't mind it. Pretty please." Taehyung said and fluttered his eyes.

Jungkook sighs and rolled his eyes.

"Fine, but make sure to suspend them. Understood?!" Jungkook announced angrily.

"As you say, Mr. Jeon, come on follow me." Wong said to the guards and saleslady.

Jinhoo immediately went to them he mouthed 'Sorry, Mr. Jeon' and he took the kid.

"We'll talk about this, later." Jungkook uttered.

Minwong gulps, Jungkook left while carrying Taehyung. When they went out of the mall, another flash or camera, reporters, and mics welcomed them.

"Mr. Jeon, is he your husband?"

"Is he your secret lover?"

"Can we look at his face?"

"Are you ready to show his face to us?"

"Who is that kid, Mr. Jeon?"

"Answer our question, Mr. Jeon"

Taehyung hid his face on Jungkook's shoulders, he felt uncomfortable and his anxiety didn't help him at all. The guards shoving them and blocking them, but sometimes, they harshly pushing them. Jungkook just walks, not caring about the question.

"Mr. Jeon, here!" Minwong said as he opened the door van for him.

Jungkook went inside and put Taehyung on the other seat. Jinhoo put Jugkyung beside the driver seat. Jinhoo ran to the other door and he sat in the driver's seat, Minwong closed the door and hurried to the other car. When Jinhoo starts the engine, Taehyung looked to the window of the car and one of the reporters captured him, but only his innocent doe eyes. The reporter is none other than, Min Yoongi, Jimin's closest friend.

They arrived at the house, Jungkook was dragging Taehyung's wrist and they went inside. Taehyung brought Jugkyung upstairs and put him on the bed.

"Just wait for me here, I'll come back." Taehyung said.

"Okay, Taetae hyung." Jugkyung said.

Taehyung ruffled his hair, and he slightly opened the door.

"I told you to come here straight, didn't I?" Jungkook asked sternly.

"I'm sorry Mr. Jeon, I've lost him." Jinhoo said.

"What if they found out something about him? I'm trying to protecting him but because of your stupidness, he might get in danger!" Jungkook uttered loudly.

"Mr. Jeon, aren't you going to explain to him why he needed to stay out of a crowded area? So he must know what should he do. He kept on ditching on us, and we try our best to secure him but he is doing something to put himself in danger." Jinhoo said.

"No one would tell him about his father's business. You just need to protect him while I'm gone, understood? If I ever found out that some of you will try to tell him, I'll kill all of you." Jungkook said.

Jinhoo just sighs frustratedly, Taehyung doesn't know about his father nor his physical appearance. His mom told him that his father is a cheater, that's all. He doesn't even have a picture of him, he lives for 24 years without his father's love. He tried to ask Jungkook but Jungkook just ignoring that question. Well, Taehyung loses his hope that he will find out some information about his father, he doesn't know why they protecting him from his own father and what his father's business, what his father wants from him. Taehyung sighed and he went downstairs and hold Jungkook's left arm.

"Jungkookie, don't be mad at them, they haven't done anything wrong. It's all my fault, I thought if I roam around alone with Jugkyung that would be fine. I never thought that would happen. I'm sorry Jungkookie." Taehyung said and looked at Jungkook like a lost puppy.

Jungkook just sighed, he can't be mad at Taehyung.

"Taehyung, please understand your situation. I told you, I'm just protecting you from danger. So please, cooperate with us. I don't want something bad to happen to you." Jungkook said

"But Jungkookie, are you really want going to tell me why are you protecting me from my father? I don't even know him." Taehyung retorted.

Jungkook cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead.

"Please, don't ask that question again. Just believe in me, hmm?" Jungkook said.

"Okay, as you say so. I'm going to bed, Jugkyung is waiting for me." Taehyung said and his voice was weak.

He tried some tricks on Jungkook to answer his question but Jungkook is a smart guy, he won't spill any kinds of stuff about Taehyung's father.

"Okay." Jungkook replied.

Taehyung went upstairs and suddenly tears fell in his eyes.

"Go to your work." Jungkook said and he looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung came inside their room, he saw Jugkyung is already sleeping. He laid down beside him and hugged him. He put Jugkyung's head on his shoulder and fell asleep with him. Jungkook just continues his work in his office to his house. He felt guilty for lying at Taehyung. But he won't tell anything until he found Taehyung's father.

It's already 8 pm, they should eat their dinner, Jungkook was done, he removed his blazer and left it on the swivel chair. He went upstairs and barged inside their room. He smiled softly when he saw the two hugging each other. Jungkook changed his clothes, only wearing black sweatpants. He laid down behind Taehyung, he touched his tummy, pulling him closer. Taehyung turns around, his face pressing to Jungkook's chest. Jungkook's hand slip inside Taehyung's shirt and he caressing his back. Jungkook pecked Taehyung's forehead and temples then he fell asleep.