Chapter 15: A little bit of information about the past

Hello

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------
Chapter 15: A little bit of information about the past

The Past

When Jungkook was 13 years old, his mom died due to her worst health condition. Jungkook felt like he got stabbed in his heart. He locked himself in his room and cried silently. But after 2 years, his dad found another woman, she is Emma Son, at first, Jungkook didn't accept her as his mom but he had no choice, he saw how satisfied his dad with her. So for his dad, he slowly accepted her.

But something was odd, she keeps telling Jungkook to kiss her on her lips at age of 16, what does she think about Jungkook? Stupid? Jungkook never did that, he always made excuses for that. And she was clingy when Jungkook's dad was gone and she also tried to sleep with him.

"Jungkook, son, I have an offer with you." Jaewon said and smiled.

They were in the dining room in Jeon's house. Jungkook was sitting in front of his dad and stepmom. His stepmom's feet climbing up to his legs below the table.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked and he kicked Emma's legs.

"Uhm, this is a good offer for them, I want to help them since I felt pity for her son. If this is fine to you, I'll arrange marriage you with her son." Jungkook's dad said.

"What?! He's too young to get married to someone. And son? Your son isn't gay don't force him to marry a boy. Eww, that's disgusting." Emma said solemnly and she doesn't like that idea.

"Emma, let my son decide for himself, he is 18 years old now and I'm fine if he didn't accept it." Jungkook's dad said.

"Then, don't d--" Emma cut off by Jungkook.

"Ahm, let me see him, dad." Jungkook retorted.

"Sure son, I'll call them to come here tomorrow." Jungkook's dad said and smiled softly at his son.

"Okay, I'm done, I go to my room." Jungkook said and he stands up from his seat.

Jungkook went upstairs and came inside his room. He removed his shoes and his coat. He flinched when the door has opened and saw Emma.

"Don't accept his offer, Jungkook. He's insane for doing that." Emma said.

"Don't you hear what he say? I can decide for myself." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, marriage is not a joke, you will be tied with that useless son of his friend." Emma said annoyed.

"It's up to me what will I do, just leave me alone." Jungkook said and laid on the bed.

Emma sighed, she sat on Jungkook's bed.

"Son, I know what's good for you.  You should've listened to me." Emma said.

"Please, I don't want to hear your voice, I felt my head hurts, just leave the fuck alone!" Jungkook said sternly.

Emma rolled her eyes and she left Jungkook's room.

--------------------

Taehyung was biting his bottom lips, he can't look at the person in front of him. They were in Jeon's residence, sitting on the couch in the living room.

"I didn't expect that your son was beautiful." Jungkook's dad said.

"Thank you for that, Taehyung is kinda not good at socializing, that's why he can't look up, sorry for his behavior." Taehyung's mom said.

"That's fine, did you already tell him about what we talked about yesterday?" Jungkook's dad asked.

"Yeah, he already agreed about that, we just waiting for your son's decision." Taehyung's mom retorted.

"Do your son has a boyfriend? Or girlfriend? We might don't know, he's whoring around, my son, Jungkook was too good for him. I don't think I'll agree if your son is whoring around." Emma said and smirked.

"Are you deaf or stupid? Don't you hear what I said? He's not good at socializing, how could he have a relationship if he stuck in our house most of his life. Oh my gosh, stupid." Taehyung's mom said and rolled his eyes.

"I'm just asking, is that wrong, huh? I just want to confirm about your son, he might be disgusting. He looks angelic but what if he's a slut." Emma grinned.

"The only wrong here, you belong here. You're just a third party here, you can't decide for your stepson, you're not officially married. I don't know that you lower your standard for girls, Juhoo." Taehyung's mom said and stands up in her seat.

"Mom, please don't fight with her. It's fine." Taehyung said and he held his mom's hand.

"If this girl will be my son's mother-in-law, sorry not sorry, but I'll back off with the contract, my son was too beautiful, he didn't belong here with this stupid girl. Come on Taehyung, let's go." Taehyung's mom said and she dragged Taehyung along with her.

They start to walk away which made Emma smirked. Jungkook stands up and he runs to them.

"Wait, I'll agree, I'll marry him." Jungkook said and went in front of them.

Taehyung and his mom stopped in their path.

"Jungkook, what the hell are you up to?" Emma inquired yelling.

"What? Don't you hear what your STEPmom said? It's just our first meet but she already shames my son." Taehyung's mom said.

Jungkook took Taehyung's left hand and smiled at them, his thumb soothing on the back of Taehyung's hand.

"She just my stepmom, don't worry she won't do that again, I'll assure you of that." Jungkook said and he was staring through Taehyung's innocent doe eyes.

"Still, I don't like her attitude and why are you staring at my son? Are you hypnotizing him?" Taehyung's mom inquired.

"You're the wrong ma'am, he's the one who hypnotizing me with his beautiful eyes and I can't say no to his beauty, so please, let me marry him." Jungkook retorted.

"Fine, whatever, this is a good opportunity for us and just make sure to protect him. I'll tell you in detail soon." Taehyung's mom said and sighed.

"Thank you, Ma'am, I hope to see your son, again." Jungkook said and pecked the back of Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung lowered his head and a blush crept on his cheeks.

"Sure, just visit us whenever you want." Taehyung's mom said.

"Thank you." Jungkook smiled.

"We have to go." Taehyung's mom said and walked again.

Taehyung went in front of Jungkook and looked at him with a smile on his lips.

"Your stepmom looks like a witch." Taehyung said in a hushed tone and chuckled.

"I know." Jungkook mouthed to Taehyung.

"Taehyung, stop flirting, come here now!" Taehyung's mom yelled when she was far away from them.

"Bye." Taehyung said and pecked Jungkook's left cheeks.

Taehyung ran away, leaving a flustered Jungkook and they walked outside of the house.

"That's disgusting, Jungkook wash your face!" Emma said and she slammed the table.

"Dad, please plan our wedding soon. Thank you." Jungkook said while getting inside of his room.

Jungkook squealed kn his room while Taehyung was freeze in his seat in his mom's car while touching his lips.