Chapter 10: Kisses

Hello

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------
Chapter 10: Kisses

THEY. DIDN'T. LOVE. EACH. OTHER. THEY. DIDN'T. LOVE. EACH. OTHER. THEY. DIDN'T. LOVE. EACH. OTHER. THEY. DIDN'T. LOVE. EACH. OTHER

Taehyung had woke up in Jungkook's embrace, he slightly opened his eyes and saw Jungkook's angelic face, he shivered when he remembered what happened to him. He snuggled on Jungkook's chest and he felt Jungkook's hand caressing his back. He looks up and saw Jungkook had woken up.

"Good Morning, are you okay?" Jungkook inquired and he softly caressed Taehyung's cheeks with his thumb.

Taehyung leaned on Jungkook's touch and he hummed in response.

"Do you want to eat something?" Jungkook asked softly.

"I'm fine, you don't have your work?" Taehyung asked and his softly clutching to Jungkook's chest.

"I won't go to my work until you aren't fine." Jungkook said.

"I'm fine, I can take care of myself. And you are CEO, you n--" Taehyung sentence has cut off when Jungkook pecked his lips.

"I'm your husband, and I had to take care of you." Jungkook said.

He stood up leaving confused Taehyung. Taehyung yelped when he felt Jungkook carried him.

"Wuh-what are you doing?" Taehyung asked as he snaked his hands around Jungkook's neck.

"We'll take a bath.....together." Jungkook said and winked.

"Wait?! What?! No!!" Taehyung asserted but Jungkook just ignored him.

Taehyung and Jungkook were facing each other, both naked under the bathtub. Taehyung was looking down as he felt embarrassed. Jungkook was just staring at him the whole time.

"Are you shy?" Jungkook teasingly asked

"Who wouldn't be? Y-you're naked and s-staring." Taehyung said still looking down while fidgeting his finger and biting his bottom lips.

"It's not like we aren't related." Jungkook said and sighed.

"Y-yeah, because we are friends." Taehyung said.

'Ouch, friendzone.' Jungkook thought.

"What are we?" Jungkook asked.

"Friends?" Taehyung retorted.

Jungkook came near at him, he pulled Taehyung's legs closed to his legs. Jungkook lifted up Taehyung's chin with his finger. Taehyung gulps, they are approximately closed to each other. He can feel Jungkook's breathe fanning on his lips.

"Aren't we married? So, that's mean were husband, right?" Jungkook inquired and he stared at Taehyung through his soul.

"Buh-but, it just a contract a--" Taehyung cut off by Jungkook again.

"Whether it's a contract or not, we're still married, we promised in front of the priest, many people witness that and we bowed to each other. Am I right, Taehyung?" Jungkook said and his ghosted below Taehyung's left eye.

Taehyung whimpered he kind of feel a sexual sensation sent through his body. His hands clutching to Jungkook's bare and wet chest.

"Answer me, honey." Jungkook said and his teeth were biting Taehyung's earlobe.

"Y-yeah, k-ookie." Taehyung whimpered.

Jungkook smirked and he sat back where he was and crossed his arms.

"Nice answer." Jungkook said and winked.

When they were done, Jungkook carried Taehyung, Taehyung was clutching to him like a koala. They were sharing kisses, Jungkook's hand was below Taehyung's thigh, both wet and naked. Taehyung softly tugging Jungkook's hair. He was closing his eyes and moving in sync with Jungkook's lips. Jungkook laid him on the bed without breaking their kisses.

Jungkook was now in between Taehyung's legs, he gradually pinning Taehyung's hand. They were busy kissing not until Jungkook's phone has rung.

"Jungkook-" Taehyung uttered while tapping Jungkook's back.

Jungkook pulled away with a string of saliva connecting on their lips.

"What?" Jungkook asked and he peppered kisses on Taehyung's jaw.

"Ngh~ y-your phone." Taehyung said arching his head.

Jungkook turn it off without looking at it, it stopped for a moment but it rung again. Jungkook groans, he stands properly and he took a bathrobe then wear it. Taehyung sat down on the bed and covered himself with the bedsheet.

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked annoyed.

"Boss, we got something with the guy who harassed Taehyung." Jinhoo said to the other line.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who covering himself like a burrito. His head only peeking out and he was looking at Jungkook with his innocent doe eyes.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked and he lifts up Taehyung's chin.

"Taehyung's dad planned it, he paid this guy to rape Taehyung." Jinhoo said.

Jungkook gulps, he suddenly stopped at his place. Taehyung had noticed it.

"What happened, kookie?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook went back to his senses and he smiled at Taehyung. He mouthed 'nothing' to Taehyung and he took clothes for him and Taehyung.

"I'll go there." Jungkook said and his voice turns solemnly.

"Okay, boss." Jinhoo said.

Jungkook turns off his phone and he gave his large shirt on Taehyung.

"Taetae hyung~" Jugkyung uttered and he barged inside.

Minwong cleared his throat when he saw the two were naked.

"Why did you come back? You should've stayed with Jin hyung, we don't need you here." Jungkook said and wore his black turtle neck with a long sleeve.

"I didn't come back here for you, Tito. I'm here for Taetae hyung." Jugkyung sassed and he sat down on the bed hugging Taehyung.

Taehyung chuckled and Jungkook rolled his eyes. When Jungkook was done, he looked at them.

"I'll go somewhere else, Minwong, take care of them." Jungkook said and wore his Rolex.

"Where are you going, kookie?" Taehyung asked.

"I'll be back later, I'll promise to buy stuff toys for you." Jungkook said and ruffled Taehyung's fluffy hair.

"How about me, Tito?" Jugkyung asked.

"Who are you?" Jungkook inquired with sarcasm.

"That's why I hate you and I love Taetae hyung than you." Jugkyung said and frowned.

"I hate you too and Taetae hyung love me than you." Jungkook said.

"Aish, stop fighting." Taehyung said.

"He starts it" Jugkyung and Jungkook said in union.

Minwong just laughs silently and shooked his head.

"Jungkookie, your promise" Taehyung said.

"I will." Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung's forehead.

Jungkook looked at Minwong and Minwong nodded. Jungkook left them and he went out of the house. Taehyung just sighed and he wore Jungkook's shirt.

THEY. DIDN'T. LOVE. EACH. OTHER. THEY. DIDN'T. LOVE. EACH. OTHER. THEY. DIDN'T. LOVE. EACH. OTHER. THEY. DIDN'T. LOVE. EACH. OTHER