Chapter 25

Izuku's POV

I woke up just as usual, nothing great, until.....I FUCKING REALISED THAT KATSUKI FUCKING HELPED ME WITH IKIO!?!? WAS THAT A FUCKING DREAM?!? I HOPE THE FUCK NOT!?!

Okay, let me calm down. Breathe in, and breathe out. Yup, that's it! BUT I STILL CAN'T FUCKING DIGEST IT!?! WAS THAT FUCKING TRUE!?! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!?!

I was startled when I heard an unusual noise from downstairs, it was like the clanking of some kind of a utensil. But, what's the god damn time?

It's quite late, there is a very less chance that Ikio would wake up seeing that he caused chaos yesterday late at night. And Katsuki is supposed to have left already.

I check if I have some sort of a weapon near me, but to my unfortunate nothing! I should just hope it isn't a thief or a mass murderer!

I slowly got downstairs, careful of my steps. To my relief it was Katsuki. But what is he doing here? Isn't he late?

Oh my god! Ikio could wake up any minute and I don't want him here when Ikio does!

"Ah! You startled me. Anyway, it's good that you are awake I took off today since I needed a rest and I figured I could help you with the house. How is your fever?"

His hand goes up to my forehead causing me to flinch slightly, but it didn't seem like he noticed. "Yeah, your temperature seems to be normal."

I nod my head, carefully watching him work in the kitchen, I didn't know what I should say, I was very much nervous about what would be the outcome.

I don't want another lash-out But honestly, he just changed in a single day, it can't be true, must have been a dream played by my fever.

"You seem like you wanna ask something.....?" I look back up at t  him startled, how is he reading me every fucking time? Am I  open book?

I hesitated since I am still not sure if it was a dream that happened yesterday, but he seemed to have noticed and then decided to start himself.

"You must be confused about yesterday. Ummm.....I was worried about you so, I thought maybe I could help you.....? But it was awkward.

I understood that I have been blaming Ikio for buying these days, guess I just wanted to blame it on someone, even though I knew it was my mistake.

I wanted to be the ideal dad for Ikio. But I couldn't get myself to. I just couldn't. Maybe it was because of my ego? Well, I guess so.

So, yesterday, I woke up before you and decided to calm him down so that you could sleep, undisturbed. But guess he was a little uncomfortable with me.

Even though he stopped crying, he was still sniffling. I didn't touch him at all, I just kinda made funny faces, I guess. I don't know!

You know, after meeting Eri that day, I think I realized how much I wanted a kid for myself. I always wanted kids and Eri made me realize how desperate I was.

I can't just keep resisting him my whole life! I wanted to touch him, hold him, hug him, feed him, and see him grow up, but my ego didn't let me do so.

I am just a stranger to him, I don't know if I would be a good parent." All through his speech, I was crying and his tears were running down his perfectly chiseled face.

I hug him tightly and to my surprise, he hugs me back without any hesitation. "You're fine Katsuki. Really. It's not late, you could still be a great father. Ikio needs you, you need him too.

I am glad you realized. Besides, I promise, you will be a great dad. I saw that day when you were with Eri, the way you took care of her was just awesome!

Please don't cry." I kept holding him until he stopped crying and pulled out himself. I could see the pain in his eyes, the hurt, and the guilty feeling accompanying it.

In a second I realized what position we were in and blushed profusely. He had his hands loosely on my chest leaning on me, slightly. While my hands were around his waist, slightly hugging him.

We were very close. I see him look at my eyes and then at my lips, I did the same and realized how much I wanted to kiss him right now.

He started leaning toward me while I did the same towards him. Our lips gently met, midway I was quickly addicted to the softness of his lips.

Our lips slowly moved together in sync. We tilt our heads the opposite way to deepen our kiss. His lips tasted like burnt caramel and honey. It was just so intoxicating!

I slowly slid my hands up and down his arm, to which he groaned against my mouth for. I slowly slid my tongue against his lower lip, asking for his permission.

To which he quickly responded by parting his lips slightly. I slid my tongue into his mouth, finding his own. I slightly sucked on their tongue to which he groaned, making me smile against his lips.

I started sucking harder, making him groan louder. My hands slid onto his hair, rubbing them slightly in a comforting and loving manner.

It seemed like he likes it. His hands were fisted, tightly, holding onto my shirt. To my surprise, he suddenly pushed in a little harder, which made me moan.

I opened my eyes slightly looking at his close closed. He had a pleasurable face which got me harder than I already was. Both of us heard a cry, breaking us apart.

When I turned back to him, I saw him with a slight tint in his cheeks, which was for the sure present in my cheeks too. I quickly run upstairs to Ikio's room, to calm him down.