Chapter 11

Izuku's POV

Just, as usual, Katsuki sir, left before I even woke up. What does he think he is doing? Seriously...I don't understand. What did I do? Was it my mistake?

I just hope it doesn't ruin my day. He was quite sweet until yesterday. What happened yesterday? Was it something because of work? Because of me?

Was it because of Ikio? Or was it because of his wife? I don't think I would be able to understand him, at all. He is just, very unpredictable.

I should be careful from today. I did go a little overboard yesterday...But I was angry. He did speak without thinking. I shouldn't take the blame, yeah!

I shouldn't... I can't help but blame it on myself.

I decided to check up on Ikio. It was quite late in the morning, since I cried myself to sleep yesterday, I woke up late. But why hasn't Ikio woken up yet?

I made my way towards his room to find him fast asleep. I left the room quietly to not wake him up. I tiptoe my way outside, to the living room.

Since, as usual, the breakfast was just for me, I decided on a simple toast. Frankly speaking, I didn't wanna eat, but I don't want to get killed by Mirio Senpai. Besides, he still doesn't know I skipped once.

I can't lie. I am too bad at lying that I started doing stuff properly instead of lying. Mirio Senpai knows me like the back of his hand and it's creepy.

I had hardly started eating my breakfast when I heard a loud wail from Ikio's room. I hurriedly made my way to him.

Something was off.

Today, unlike the usual, Ikio's cry was different. The cry of a child determines the need. And today the cry sounded somewhat... depressed.

I didn't have a peaceful breakfast.

Ikio kept crying the whole day. It just worsened my mood. I didn't wanna have a worse day. Yesterday's incident with Katsuki was- oh wait! Katsukisir was... not eventful.

Time went by painfully slow. Ikio kept crying the whole day, he refused to have a noon nap. Which just got him even more cranky.

I didn't expect him to be this tough to handle, earlier it was awesome, but what came over him now? Seems like he is also like his father. Suddenly the mood changes.

It took me nearly an hour, to repeat the same lullaby to get him to sleep at the night. I can't risk anything since Katsuki might arrive any moment.

The dinner was even worse, seeing that I had a very tiring day and no appetite, but I had to cook for Katsuki sir, either way.

Today Mitsuki had also called me, just a regular check. I was so damn tempted to complain about him, but I reminded myself that I am a grown-ass man.

Today's Friday, so that means, the next two days would be off for me. Ikio would be picked up by Mitsuki and Mr. Bakugo early in the morning.

I kept telling myself that I just had to tolerate this guy a single day. But the day just kept getting worse. I didn't know what got Ikio so upset.

Maybe he is like this because of my mood? I don't know, maybe he sensed the internal crisis I am going through, that he got upset? Who knows.

As usual, I was back in the kitchen, making dinner after having a literal fight with Ikio to get him to sleep. I could feel my nervousness and anger creeping up as the clock ticked by.

I didn't wanna meet Katsuki sir. I might just make the situation even worse. But, I didn't do anything. I am not at fault for this, am I?

I heard the door open up, I quickly dried my hand and went to help Katsuki. "Welcome back home, sir." I spat with venom.

I was tempted to help him remove his coat like usual, but I decided against it, seeing that I am nothing but just a servant. And I need to stop thinking about it.

Katsuki sir tried to say something, but I just cut him off again. "The dinner is ready, sir. You could freshen up and I will serve you." I emphasized the word 'sir'.

He was the one who said the I shouldn't call him anything formally, but this is nice revenge. We had a nice relationship, but he had to ruin it!

Also, calling him sir was kinda fun!

I knew that no matter what, Ikio wouldn't wake up since the poor baby had been crying all day and there is no way that he still had energy.

So, Katsuki sir's stomping and cursing didn't bother me much.

Since Katsuki sir left for a shower, I got an idea. I started eating my dinner before he arrives. Just as I took my last bite, I saw him enter the kitchen in my peripheral view.

I just ignored him and placed my plate in the sink. I quickly took all the food and started serving him. He has no choice but to eat it since it was clear that I wasn't interested in a talk.

He ate his dinner at a much faster pace than usual. I was kinda confused about it. But then concluded that he just wanted to talk, about yesterday.

Which I don't. I have been trying to avoid that particular conversation all night. I knew that I might snap if he continued.

And that's the worst thing.

"Look Izuku, I know that we are not on the best terms now. And it is as clear as glass that you don't wanna talk. I just wanted to inform you that Kirishima and others would be joining us the whole day tomorrow. I knew about your meet-up with Kirishima, so then you could meet the others too. And stop calling me-"

I cut him off again. I could see the flinch he does every time I call him sir. And I kinda like it. So I would do it until we both are back on better terms. Such a sadist, huh?

I wouldn't keep avoiding and torturing him like this. It's just that, I am already tired from the whole day. And this would be a major factor for me to mess up this situation.

I will hopefully explain everything. But today is not the day, I would do it as soon as possible. OH! And his friends are coming tomorrow.

I have been thinking, that I could just wait until the guests arrive, and then I could slip out. I don't know if I want to meet Katsuki sir's friends tomorrow.

"Okay, sir. I will be waiting for them tomorrow. Good night."  We didn't share any more words that night.