Chapter 11 / Memories are painful

Start from the beginning

~

You ran as your life depended on it. Getting your sister's coordinates. She was in an old shed, in the midst of a battle with a wick. Once you open the door, a gunshot erupt the room. Your sister dropping to the floor. You shoot the wick, straight at its head. And his pet hollowgast aswell.

"Hey.. hey! it's alright. Don't.. don't worry." You choke.

"You know sister.. I've always wanted to be a superhero. A super name, super life." Your sister said. A hole by her chest, red dripping out.

"Please.. don't stop fighting now. Help is coming any time soon. Please." You beg. Your eyesight becoming blurry.

~

"We gather here today in memory of our dear friend, Morana." Your friend, Millard, announces. He was the closest to her.

"The best friend I could ever have, she was." He continues. "She lived a splendid life. A life filled with fantasy and mystery. She said to me, "One day, I will bring you with me. Traveling alongside each other around the universe." And I held on to that. Only to know it will never be fulfilled." He starts choking, his tears couldn't be seen but damn well his eyes was a waterfall. "I'm sorry, I cant.. " The boy chokes out and ran away.

Looking around. Everyone was crying for your dear sister. Even Miss Peregrine was crying, patting her handkerchief under her yes. Emma and Jacob beside her. You all knew you couldn't handle saying anymore about her death. So, Bronwyn started digging her hole.

~

Finally back to reality, you walk back to your bed and cover your face with your pillow.

"I'm sorry." Loki starts, you hum for him to continue. "I saw it all, my condolences.." You remove the pillow and look at him with a smile.

"It was a long time ago, she's resting now." You reassure him.

"Is it a bad time to tell you that Stark wants us at a hospital?" He asks.

"It is, it's a very bad time." You say honestly, he gives you a tight lipped smile. "Don't fret, I can't just wallow in my bed all day because of a nightmare anyway." You smile at him.

"Shall I wait for you out the room?" He asks, standing. You nod at him and he leaves the room. Leaving you and your sadness alone together.

~

"Hi." You greet Tony. He was sitting on a chair. "Did you know there is a horde of news reporters outside?"

"Yeah, sort of." He said. "Mind leaving that on?" He referred to the TV, asking the nurse.

"Sure." The nurse replies. Tony rises from his seat.

"What happened?" Loki speaks up behind you.

"Didn't you see the news? Explosion. Happy was unfortunately in it." Tony answers. "Sunday night's PBS 'Downtown Abbey'. That's his show, he thinks it's elegant..One more thing...make sure everyone wears their badges. He's a stickler for that sort of thing, plus my guys won't let anyone in without them."He talks to the nurse, asking her a favor.

"What now?" You ask. "We leave." He answers you, you give him a questionable look.

"But we just got here." You tell him. Following him outside only to be surrounded by news reporters.

"Mr. Stark! Mr. Stark! Our sources tell us that there is another Mandarin attack. Anything you could tell us?" A reporter asks. Tony rejects the question, heading for his car while the two of you follow. You were bundled together like grapes.