"Oh so now you care?" Jisoo smirked.

His breath hitched before he shrugged, "just get into the story."

"Alright, alright." She laughed. "Well that isn't a lie. So you know Son Heung Min after he was said to have died in that abandoned classroom which used to be the classroom we were in. I don't know if you've ever been in one class with Heung Min or if you've known him, but in case you don't know, he is deadly mysterious. Like, really really very absolutely one hundred percent mysterious!"

"Like what?"

"Well, in case you haven't seen him around years ago, he would always go to school using a black hoodie. His aura has always been black. Like- literally all black. And he rarely talks. I think in one year, he only had talked for around 3 times. Until we were in one class. I think it was on our second year of secondary and apparently he had his seat right beside me for the first day. Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa kept on whispering to me and warning me not to get close to him because none of us knows what he has behind his sleeves."

"Let me guess. You totally ignored them and got close to him?" Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows.

"Well- i didn't... TOTALLY ignored them, you know?" She grinned, "just like... you know what, let's just continue."

Taehyung shrugged.

"Okay, so being the nice girl i was, i began talking to him and basically giving him a chance because i saw no one had even tried to talk to him. I could see the girls didn't like that but i didn't mind. First few weeks, he completely didn't care and acted as if he wasn't listening. But around the fifth week, i came in class and greeted him, in which he returned with a small smile. And i was like- dude.. he actually smiled at me! So i smiled back and that's when he started replying to my sentences once in a while. Still not really talkative though."

"And everything was okay?"

"Yeah, everything was in fact more than okay until around two weeks after. That day i remembered staying at school until around 6 p.m. because i had an extracurricular until four and my driver's car broke down on it's way to pick me up. And since we weren't allowed to bring our phones yet that time, i couldn't do anything but wait...."

Flashback~

Jisoo was casually sitting at the lobby, waiting for her driver to pick her up. "What in the world is taking him so long?" She mumbled, "it's getting dark and cold around here."

"Jisoo?" Someone called. His voice was quite familiar but Jisoo couldn't guess who it belonged to. She quickly turned her head towards the voice but as she did, she saw no one.

"What the hell? Who the heck was that?" She furrowed her eyebrows and looked around but again, she saw no one.

"Jisoo?" Another voice was heard. It was a different voice, but she knew who it belongs to.

"Heung Min?" She furrowed her eyebrows. As usual, he was wearing his iconic black hoodie. "What are you still doing here?"

"Jisoo? You haven't gone home yet? What are you doing?" Ms. Hwang suddenly showed up behind her. Jisoo flinched a little before turning around to her teacher.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Hwang ssaem." Jisoo bowed politely with a big, bright smile. "I think my driver has problems so he couldn't get here in time. And.. i was just talking to-" she turned around to see no one. Looking around, she confusedly scratched her head.

"Uhm.. Jisoo?"

"Oh yeah! It's nothing. I just thought i saw- nevermind." She waved her hand.

"It's been two hours since classes are over."