She continued for several minutes, the feeling starting to become too much to take as I pulled her hand off of me, holding her wrist lightly in my hand as I looked down at her, my lips parted and my eyes hooded as my chest was moving up and down rapidly.

I placed a gentle kiss on her palm before dropping her hand as I positioned myself comfortably between her legs, my lips taunting her as I pressed wet kisses everywhere besides where I know she needed them the most, waiting until she begged me to give her what she needed. After several minutes of agonizing teasing she finally succumbed, the beautiful words of desire seeping from her lips like warm honey as I happily gave her what she craved.

My tongue started to run easily through her wet folds, my dick twitching at how wet she was for me as I quickly dipped into her throbbing center, her body squirming against the feeling of the tip grazing against her entrance, her hands grabbing tightly to my messy bun as she spread her legs wider for me.

"Fuck baby" she said through labored breaths, my eyes glancing up at her to see that she was staring at me intently, her lips parted and her breathing heavy as she tried to contain the orgasm that was boiling over throughout her whole body.

I smirked up at her, giving my lips a quick lick causing her to throw her head back into the pillow, two of my thick fingers replacing my tongue as I started to slowly pump inside of her again, her grip leaving my hair as she drug her hands to her own head pulling at her own hair tightly as she moaned loudly underneath me.

I was getting more and more aroused at her actions, feeling the need to feel her around me grow to an indescribable level. I decided that I could handle just a little more teasing as I placed the tip of my tongue over her small bud of nerves immediately starting to run the tip over it in quick circles, her moaning turning into soft screams of pleasure the sounds alone almost making me cum.

Knowing that if I kept going we would both reach our ends in a way that was not intended, my mind telling me that I needed more as I quickly pulled my fingers from her heat and my tongue from her clit, grabbing my rock hard length in my hand as I pushed in her quickly and easily, my fists resting on the mattress on either side of her head as I started to indulge myself hard and deep inside of her.

"Fuck Charlotte baby, I'm gonna cum" the feeling of her wrapped around me being too much for me to take.

"Harder baby please I'm almost there" she said loudly, her face twisting into extreme pleasure as I gave her exactly what she asked for.

"Charlotte" I said, a small groan leaving my mouth after her name as I felt my length starting to pulse inside of her as I used all of my willpower to slow down the inevitable into she was ready.

"Fuck Austin, I'm right oh fuck" my name being the last thing she moaned as she started clenching against my length, my end rapidly approaching as she milked me completely inside of her. I crashed my lips together with hers as I started to spiral down from the beautiful high she brought me to, our kiss more precise and sensual then before, my body falling on top of hers as she let out a small giggle.

"Not really how I intended on waking you up, but I'm not complaining" I laughed, placing small kisses into the crook of her neck before laying my head softly on her shoulder.

"I'm definitely not complaining" she giggled, her head turning as she placed her lips softly against my forehead before she turned to face me, our legs tangled together as she rested her hand on my side, her fingertips moving over it slowly as small rows of goosebumps started to form. "I'm sorry about last night baby" she said quietly, her eyes leaving mine as they wandered down to the small space that existed between us.

I brought my hand up to her chin, using my index finger to glide her gaze back to where I wanted it to be as I placed a small kiss on her lips before pulling away from her slowly. "Please don't apologize baby girl. You had every right to be upset and worried, after the things that I did to you I honestly wouldn't expect you to be skipping through a field of daisies with rainbows and butterflies floating in the background" I laughed as a small childlike expression came across her face. "I was horrible to you Charlotte, and it's okay to second guess things. I deserve that. But I promise you I won't let you down again. I'm yours and no one else's" I said to he with a smile.