He softly started singing in my ear and I feathered my eyes shut, listening to beautiful voice.

"I won't let these little things slip, out of, my mouth."

With my head pressed to his chest, I listened to his heartbeat along with the song.

"But if I do, it's you, oh it's you they add up to."

"I'm in love with you, and all these little things."

+

That moment didn't last very long cause here we are, one hour later, standing on the coffee table in Harry's living room dancing weirdly on it. 

As he holds a high note that I don't think he sung on the track, I jumped my way on the couch, immediately sitting down while I laugh at Harry. 

As the song comes to an end, I playfully clap for Harry who goes along with it and jokingly bows. 

Then, the next song starts to play and Harry's eyes immediately light up. 

"This is a goooood one!" He shouts only making me laugh. 

"Straight off the plane

to a new hotel. Just
touched down you
could never tell."  

I laugh and his beautiful green eyes lock on mine. 

"Know this one?" He asks. I shake my head, still smiling. 

"Well, your about to!" He tells me, smiling. 

Then, he goes back to singing with his incredible voice while I stay seated and watch him, smiling. 

"Tell me that I'm wrong
but I do what I please,

way too many people in
the Addison Lee, now I'm
at the age when I know
what I need, ohh." 

He sings into a TV remote, pretending it is a microphone only making me laugh at his playfulness. 

I always love handing out with Harry for that reason. 

He's fun and makes me laugh

"Come on baby! Your turn!" He looks straight at me while I laugh and shake my head, declining. 

I don't know the lyrics so how the hell am I supposed to sing?

"Come on!" He says. I laugh and shake my head again. 

"I don't know the lyrics, how am I supposed to sing?" I tell him playfulness in my voice. 

"Just sing the oh oh parts! I'll do the rest!" He says. I shake my head but hop on the coffee table anyways, making him smile. 

"Midnight memories!"  

"Oh, oh, oh, oh." 

 "Baby, you and me, stumbling
in the streets. Singing, singing
singing, singing."

"Midnight Memories!" 

"Oh oh!" I shout since that's the only part I know. 

We continue to sing the rest of the chorus until I finally get tired and once again plop down on my comfy spot on his couch. He slightly pouts at my actions but then jumps beside me. He lays his head in my lap while continuing to sing the bridge. 

"You and me and all our friends
I don't care how much we spend,
baby this is what the night is
for. I know nothings making sense,
for tonight lets just pretend,
I don't wanna stop so
give me more." 

I run my fingers through his thick curls while listening to his angelic voice. 

If I could, I would get him to sing to me every night before I fell asleep. I wonder if I could actually do that? 

No... right? 

Yeah, no. 

Well...

No, no, I can't do that. 

Soon enough, the song comes to an end and Harry smiles up at me. 

"I like when you play with my hair." He states making me laugh before the next song comes on a couple seconds later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------