Chapter 34~ The first day

Tris POV
I wake up bright and early the next day, well rested and ready for today. It's Saturday and tobias and I decided it would be easier to move on the weekend. I change into some jeans, white long sleeve with a tan cardigan. I put on a tan scarf on and tan boots. I put my hair into a French braid and add some make up. Then grab my purse and phone and head downstairs.

"Morning dear!" My mother greets me. "Hi mom." I say taking a seat as she hands me a plate of food. "Are you excited??" She asks. "Yea! I'm nervous too though." I admit. "You'll be fine!" She says and I smile. "Hello bea." Caleb says walking into the kitchen. "Hey." "So moving today huh?" He asks and it's honestly a dumb question. "Yea." "Cool." He says. We have barely anything in common. "Make sure you eat enough!" My father says getting some food. "I know dad." "I just don't want you going hungry!" "Dad, we have food at the apartment." I tell him but he still seems uneasy about it all.

I rinse my plate off in the sink when the doorbell rings. "I got it!" Caleb yells. "Tris! Lover boys here!" He yells and I blush. I run into the front room and
Punch him in the arm. He gets the hint and goes back into the kitchen. "Hey!" I say kissing him. "Hey. You look great." He says as I let him In. "Oh thanks. I thought it would be easy for a moving day and since its cold out." I say and he nods. "Mom. Dad Im gonna head out." I say and they rush over. Mom hugs me and dad goes over to tobias. "You take care of her." I hear him whisper. "I will Mr. Prior." He says and I hug dad. "Bye dad." I say and wave goodbye as we walk to Tobias's car. We strap on and we're off to our apartment.

"You excited??" Tobias asks me when we get to a red light. He looking over at me and the navy jacket he's wearing really makes his eyes pop. "Yea." I say and we start driving again. "Sorry I'm so quiet." I say to him. "Don't be. I get it, your probably nervous." He says and I feel like he read my mind. "Yea. But I am excited!" I say and kiss his cheek. He looks over at me with a smirk. "Eyes on the road mister!" I scold while laughing.

We get to the apartment not much later. "I have a couple boxes in the trunk." Tobias says and I come to help him carry them. "You don't have many." I say looking at 4 boxes. "Yea well I didn't have many belongings with Marcus an everything." He says and I drop the subject. "Well let's get a move on!" I say happily. He chuckles while grabbing two boxes and I get the other two. We get in the elevator and wait for it to get to our floor. It opens and tobias gets the keys out and opens our door. It's just how I remember it, stunning and welcoming. "I'm going to put my clothes in the closet and dresser." Tobias says going into the bedroom. I can't believe that all this is ours, and I get to spend everyday living with him!