Chapter 25~Glamor and glitter

Tris POV (time lapse~ March)
The last few months have been some of the best! Schools been normal, friends have been funny as always. Living with tobias has been amazing!

"So what are we doing for spring break?" Chris asks once we all get to lunch. Some of us shrug or answer "I don't know." "I say we go to the beach! And get a big beach house!" Zeke suggests and the boys are all on board giving him high fives or fist bumps. "Ooo! Bikinis!" Marlene squeals and I laugh. "I'd like to see that!" Tobias whispers into ear. I scowl at him. "I like that idea!" Shauna says and Zeke kisses her cheek. Will, mar, uriah, and chris all agree and I'm the one left to agree. I bite my lip, "Sure." I answer abs they all cheer. "So we'll leave this weekend!" Zeke plans since today's Friday. We all nod.

School lets out and walking outside you can feel the sunshine and warmth. It's Sam for being March, it's like we skipped spring and went right to summer, which I'm not complaining about. "Tris come on!" Tobias says holding open my side of the car door. I hadn't realized he was waiting. "Sorry." I Blush and get in. "Tobias this isn't the way to the apartment." I tell him after 15 minutes of driving and seeing different surroundings. "I know." He says with a smirk. "Are you kidnapping me?" I ask and he laughs. "I'd be a very lucky man to kidnap you." He says and I squeeze his leg. "Here we are!" I exclaims turning off the car. "No! No! No!" I tell him. "I'm not going in there!" I say. He took me to a bathing suit store.

"Come on." He says getting out. We walk in and all I see is girly lighting and the smell of perfume and glitter flying all over the place. "Start looking." He says smiling. I roll my eyes and look through the racks. "I found some." I say holding some as I walk to him. "Alright me too." He says handing me a pile. "No!" I say flipping one of them at him. "What?" He asks innocently. "It's got cut outs everywhere and it makes my ass look huge!" I whisper yell the last part. He puts it back on the shelf and I go try on.

I try on one he chose. It's purple and the top has sequins all over. I slip it on and open the Curtain to show him. He looks and nods. "Your gonna say yes for all of them aren't you." He laughs and I change. We're there for an hour and I try on almost every color. I've decided on a blood red one, royal blue, and an emerald color bikini. I step out and had all the ones that are a no, to tobias. "If I pay for all of them can I pick one?" He asks. "Sure." I say and he goes to pick one. He comes back but doesn't show me. We go check out.

The lady who checks us out seems nice... Too nice. She's hot, has black shiny curls and light green eyes, and Her names Ana Marie. (Pic above) She seems very friendly but only to us. I can clearly tell she's flirting with tobias but he's clueless, He can't see it but it's obvious. "Come back soon now!" She says while we walk out the door. I hope I'll never see her again. "Ready to go home?" Tobias asks looking at me. I smile and nod.

(A/n: sorry for so many author notes but I'm feeling like I haven't been writing my best I can't tell tho... Hoping you all still enjoy the chapters. Thanks❤️)