Chapter 38~Smile squad

Tris POV
I wake up and tobias must've left the room since he's not in here. I hear him talking to someone though, then out of no where the girls barge into the room and lock the door. "Hello to you to!" I say sarcastically. "She talks! And she's kinda funny!" Shauna says as the girls laugh. "Why are you guys here?" I ask. "Well first because we want to talk with you and second because you need cheering up!" Chris answers. "Oh." Is all I can say before they start climbing and sitting on the bed. "That's four's side." I tell Marlene who plopped her self down onto his pillow. She just shrugs.

"How are you feeling?" Chris asks me. "Embarrassed. Humiliated. Gross." I say not looking at any of them. "Well you shouldn't be. None of what those people said is true!" Lynn says. "Your not a slut tris! You guys haven't even done the deed so there's no possible way your a slut!" Shauna says. "Thanks.. But I still feel-" I say but am cut off my chris. "No! No! Don't do that to yourself tris. Stop giving in to what they're saying." She says and I nod. Her phone buzzes and she looks at it. That makes me remember my phone so I take mine out.

"40 messages!!" I exclaim and mar laughs. "I think some people wanted to get ahold of me!" I say laughing. "Come on. Let's go back out there." She says but eyes Shauna in a weird way. "Okay." I tell her and we all get up. I change real fast though, grabbing black shorts from earlier and one of Tobias's sweaters.

They unlock the door and we step out. "Surprise!!" All the guys scream along with the girls. They decorated the whole living room with black and silver confetti, streamers, and balloons. "Wow!" I say and tobias comes over to me. "Is it okay?" He asks and I nod vigorously. He laughs. We all go in there and sit down. "Why did you do all This?" I ask.

"Well we're throwing a 'tris isn't a slut' party!!" Uriah says and I laugh. "There it is!" Tobias says looking at me. "What?" "Your smile. It's back!" He says and I kiss him. "PDA!" Zeke screams. "You came to my apartment!" I say. He rolls his eyes. "We gonna party or what?" Uriah asks and we all answer with yea or sure. Tobias leans over and whispers in my ear, "They're like your smile squad." He says and I kiss him again.