“Thanks mate,” he said appreciatively.
“Are you busy tonight?” I asked feeling confident.
“No, I’m not, I’m totally free!” he said still smiling.
“Would you like to have a boy’s night?” I chuckled, “order some pizza and watch some films?” he grinned at me as we entered the maths room and took our seats.
“I’d love that,” he said shyly, blushing lightly.

As we walked I picked out my phone quickly sending Harry a text telling him the recent events, wondering what he thought, because he’d told me to comfort Niall as much as I could.

Almost immediately I got a text saying.
Get in there mate! Time to steal that boy’s heart!
Harry xx

I almost laughed at the kisses, me and Harry would act like we were dating I swear, but it was all just good fun and games.

(Niall’s POV)

I felt bad for lying to Louis about the tutoring with josh; because in fact things were going terrible, I hated it. I’d given up and told josh that I didn’t need any more tutoring for the moment. He just made it so hard to understand, worse than the teacher.

But I felt like I had to lie, I didn’t want to seem weak and helpless without him, I wanted to seem like a strong person. I guess it is a dignity thing.

Throughout the lesson Louis and I passed notes laughing at each other’s relies and just generally had a good time. When the bell finally rang I actually felt a feeling of sadness that it was over.
“I’ll see you outside school later?” Louis questioned as he packed up his stuff.
“Yeah,” I smiled, my heart fluttering at the thought that I would get to spend more time with Louis.

The rest of the day I was restless waiting for the final bell to ring so that I could get out of school and see Louis. Needless to say, when the final bell did ring, I was out of school like a shot. I hurried past the other chattering students making it out of school in record breaking time. In fact, I’d got out there so fast that Louis was nowhere to be seen yet.

I looked around while I waited for Louis to arrive and I noticed Demi talking to... ugh Sterling. Wish I could just punch him in the face. He was doing that smiling nodding thing he does that makes all the girls swoon at his feet. Ugh, I hate him with passion. He’s such a player as well! Demi is a nice girl; he doesn’t deserve to be with her.

I felt an arm drape over my shoulder and I looked over to see Louis giving me a sympathetic look. Guess he noticed me looking over at Demi and Sterling.
“Come on, mate,” he said steering me away from the school. When we left the front gates he dropped his arm and I immediately felt lonely with out it.
“May I ask what happened between you and Demi? Why did you break up?” Louis asked hesitantly, hoping not to intrude on my personal life.
“Well, I was actually contemplating breaking it off with her for a while, she’d just became so clingy, I couldn’t deal with it, so when I finally picked up the nerve to do it, she told me that the relationship actually meant nothing to her, and she was just using me to get Sterling Knight jealous..” I said, speaking half of the truth. “I really cared about her and it just kind of hurts to know it was all an act for her...”

I snuck a look at Louis to see that he was looking at me sadly, his eye brows furrowed and he bit his lip. If only he knew what that did to me, he would definitely not be doing that.
“I’m so sorry Niall,” he said, as we neared his house.
“It’s not your fault...” I muttered. So far I think my act was going pretty well. But it did hurt a little to know that I was lying to Louis, but I didn’t want him to know that I was just using Demi to get him jealous. That would be an awkward conversation; very awkward.

When we got into Louis house, Louis led me up his familiar stair case, and into his all too familiar room. It felt like ages since I was last here, but it definitely felt good to be back.

Louis scanned through his DVD collection, calling out random names till we could decide on which one to watch.

I heard a gasp come from the door way and I looked over in shock.
“NIALLER!” Fizzy shouted. She ran into the room and tackled me on to the bed, with a big hug. “I really missed you Ni!” Ni? I chuckled at the nickname she’d assigned me. 12 years old but she acted like she was way younger.
“I missed you too Fizz!” I laughed smiling at her warmly.

(Louis’ POV)

I watched as fizzy and Niall hugged, my heart warming at the sight. Niall really is the cutest thing ever. My eyes caught something in the door way and I noticed Lottie peeking in smiling, her eyes diverted to me and she smiled warmly, giving me a quick wink before disappearing.

“Do you want to watch a film with us Fizz?” Nialler asked her.
“Yes! What are we watching?” she asked, getting off Niall so they could get comfortable on my bed.
“Well, we haven’t decided yet, what do you want to watch?” Niall replied.
“Hmm,” she considered, “Twilight!” I let out a laugh.

I looked at Niall who was smiled and nodded. I let out a chuckle going to get the DVD and put it in the player. I grabbed the control as I made my way over to the bed.
“Squash up guys!” I said.
“ERR; I’ll have you know I’m a girl!” Fizzy laughed as I squished in-between her and Niall.
“Ahh, your big bum Louis!” she squealed sliding away from me laughing.

As the film started we all got comfortable and watched silently.
“Robert Pattinson is so hot,” Fizzy admitted. I laughed loudly.
“I disagree, Taylor Lautner is so much hotter,” Niall said. I looked at him shocked, and he returned the shocked look when he realised what he’d said. He blushed furiously; and my shocked look turned to a grin.
“Well, I have to agree with my sister here, mate,” I said, “Robert Pattinson is so hot.” Niall smiled at me letting out a soft chuckle.

“Is this you coming out the closet Louis?” he whispered.
“Is this you coming out the closet Niall?” I whispered back; my palms sweating from the tenseness of the moment. He let out a long sigh looking me straight in the eyes.
“Maybe,” He said, blushing madly. My heart did jumps of joy. That my friend, was a ‘yes, but I’m too shy to admit it’.
“Well guess what?” I said smiling, “maybe I am too.”

Fan, Comment, Vote, whatever you fancy :0) x