negativity (pt. 2)

The truth is, my opinion is fuzzy. Everything is a form of fuzzy through confusion and lack of knowledge.

But I think it can be done, with time at least. But with the time comes the pain because people are impatient beings who want everything at their speaking.

I admire the patient, the kind, the grateful, the empathetic. I admire those who, beyond all doubt, have a hope for people in the world.

I admire that they have a hope for this seemingly dying world. The world is filled with sadness, despair, grief.

But there are the happy moments, too. I've found that you can't focus on the negativity. Because, if everything is negative, then how is a happy life supposed to be fulfilled?

I hope everyone can have an optimistic quality. Find a light, they say. You don't know how much you need a light until it's gone.

You were my light, Astoria. You were my light, my happiness, my love, my everything. But now you have passed on, ready for a new adventure in the clouds.

Negative thoughts were foreign to you. You were the optimistic one, and how great is that?

How great is it that you saw beauty in this suffering world.

That is rare, you know? A rare quality more people need to want and aspire.

As I've said, you were my light. For a long time, I sat in the dark. My head was filled with despair without you. So how was I supposed to make myself feel okay again?

Through realizing that it's okay to feel, that healing is hard. I'm still not the old Draco, but I never will be. I will never be the same without you, and I never truly will recover.

You saved my life, Astoria Greengrass Malfoy, so how could I forget you?

Love,

Draco