The Final Glimpse of 'Love, Draco'

That's it, that's a wrap.

It's over, no more somber letters, no more mentions of healing, no more yellow flowers, long gone are the Astoria praising, and the finale of this story.

This story has been so special to me. Both 'Love, Astoria' and 'Love, Draco' I am very proud of. Votes, comments, reads and everything else are merely a special treat. I enjoyed writing this more than anything I've ever written.

So yeah, be sad that it's over, because this was a heck of a ride.

I gotta thank a few cool people, though.

Thanks to just_an_astrophile for voting, reading, commenting and telling me what a dandelion was. Very valuable info. <33

LesleeWelch for being my first crier. You should finish the fic, hun. It's gets better, I think. You guys can tell her if you think so :)

sun_shine025_ for voting, commenting, and being my second crier. I never got a third but it's okay!

berrycrush90  for voting and commenting. You're very snazzy! <3

Sorry if I forgot anyone - this was just of the top of my head :)))

On a more serious note, this was kind of a metaphor for my mental health. Some of Draco's healing techniques, advice, and a lot of other things have helped me deal with my trauma. I'm not going to dig into it, but just think back on some of the longer chapters and you'll see <33 (I'm completely fine now - being very happy and satisfied! )

Thank you all for staying. Thank you for helping me realize that I love letters. Thank you for supporting me through this process of writing this book. Feel free to discuss in the comments; I love interacting with you guys!!

Can't wait to see you next time!!

Love,

Anns/Annie/Annathyn (or whatever you guys call me)