Library

I ship krossmare and I sad there's not much of it :(    In this you may not be-able to tell I ship them, but I do.

Enjoy the dancing cow above.

...

Nightmare stays silent as he put his head in his hands.

Ink had called Nightmare last night.
No one really knows how he got Nightmare's number, but we can all guess Error told Ink.

They all sit in a circle right behind Dream and Nightmare's dead mother in Dreamtale.

Paperjam laid in Ink's lap and was wailing his arms all over making baby noises.

Ink stiffened as Nightmare reached a tentacle for the baby, Ink had to restrain himself from attacking Nightmare.

He would hurt Pj, would he?

No Error told him Nightmare didn't like difficult people, and to just let him do his thing.

Nightmare had lifted the Pj up and was now inspecting him. Though he didn't really get to close to Pj, he was basically holding Pj at a distance.

"Huh, looks a lot like that little chocolate stealing glitch." Dust comments.

Nightmare nods his head slowly in agreement. Horror was just looking at the baby like Pj was food.

Nightmare must have caught Horror's gaze because he sent a tentacle right into Horror's face. That action made Horror yelp as both Nightmare hit him and Killer elbowed him in the side.

Nightmare let out a groan as Blue and Dream cringed watching them fight like that.

"You want fite!?" Horror spits out not making much sense.

"You mean fight? Surely, in that, I'll win." Killer retorts.

Horror lunged at Killer and that sent them both tumbling down the hill.

It was silent now.

"They. Are. Idiots." Cross comments, Dust just turns his head away from the fight happening at the bottom of the hill.

"Shut up! Your giving me a migraine."
Nightmare complains.

Nightmare stands up taking Paperjam into his hands, making a portal into his base he walks through.

The three Star Sanses didn't know what was happening, all Ink knew was that Nightmare was stealing his baby.

Ink stood right up and followed Nightmare right into that portal.

Now standing inside Nightmare's base, Ink noticed they were both in a dark hallway standing in front of a door.

Cross, Dust, Dream, and Blue all came out of the portal before it closed.

"Are we just going to leave them there or-"

Dream starts talking But was cut of by Nightmare, "I'll get them later."

Dream nods his head slowly as Nightmare takes out a key and opens the door and made his way inside.

Of course everyone followed him.
On the other side of the door was a good sized room with a few papers and maps scattered on the desks and counters.

In all the room looked like a classroom.

In the corner of the room was another door, it looked dusty and run down.
Ink had a guess that It was very old.

"Where does that door lead?" Blue asks as he points to the door in the corner.

"Library" Nightmare answers shortly,
"We are going in there."

Nightmare moves his hand and opens another portal and both Horror and Killer scrambled through.

"Yea I'd love to stay but We've got to go, bye!" And with that Dust was leaving dragging Horror with him.

Nightmare didn't put any effort to stop them as he started searching for something in the mess of papers and maps.

"So, can you explain what we are going to do in there." Ink asks, he was trying to sound like he was fine with Pj still being in Nightmare's arms but he wasn't.

Though he would deal with it, so he wouldn't get Nightmare annoyed.

"On the other side of that door is a huge library, I really mean it when I say huge." Nightmare starts.

"Though I haven't gone in there for years, it wasn't safe to go in there,
loose boards and things falling."

"Three people falling into a random pit and dying." Nightmare says that sentence so quickly it was hard for Ink to understand.

"What?!" Blue yelps out.
"It's okay Blue, you don't have to go."
Dream reassures him.

Blue didn't argue, he didn't want to go.
So Dream made a portal for Blue to as Nightmare kept talking.

"Anyway, I may or may not have a bunch of satanic rituals written in a book at the very end of the library."

".."

"Okayyy, why haven't you gone into the library and tried fixing anything."

Ink changes the subject and takes the baby from Nightmare slowly.

"I-" Nightmare started but was cut off by Cross, "Because it's too dangerous for him, we don't want him to get hurt."

"Yea, we don't want our cute little short moonlight getting hurt, now do we." 
Killer says in a babyish tone.

"Do you want to die?!"

If Killer and Cross were close enough Nightmare probably would have beat them.

Much to Ink's dismay, Nightmare snatched Paperjam back from Ink and made his way to the door with a rusty key he found moments ago.

Pj was just amused by all this.