Bone Marrow

"Hey Ru I'm back."

Ink looks around the living room before turning his attention to Ocean,
Who was barking loudly.

"Ocean be quiet."Ink says to the dog as she barks loudly.

Ocean ignores Ink and continues barking loudly, and running around the house as if looking for something important.

"Are you looking for Error?"
Ink asks trying to lighten the mood though his worry was starting to sink in.

Ink looks over towards the stairs and runs up them. "Error, where are you, the dog won't listen to me!"

Ink checks both of the their rooms and the bathroom, Error was no where in sight.

Inks POV

She didn't leave the house, did she?
I told Not to use her magic.

Slowly walking down the stair, I start to wonder. Did Error leave as soon as I left? It's most likely.

Error would want to come back before I did, but it's been an hour and 1/2.

Maybe she doesn't have enough magic to come back.

Letting out a sigh, I make my way over to Ocean.

"Let's go find her." I've got to go find her, it won't be to long until Error due date for the baby.

_______________________
________________
__________
____

"Ack!" Error coughs out blood as she was kicked in side.

She was beat merciless for an hour with no end. They had finally given her a break.

They were all laughing at her beaten and bruised body, it was clear, Error was humiliated.

"Let's cut a few marks on his(her) face!" Fell says as he squats down to Error's level, grabbing her face as if inspecting it.

"I bet it would please Ink," Error grunts, did Ink have something to do with this.

"This will be a great surprise."
Error had almost let out a sigh of relief, knowing Ink had not put her and their child in danger.

She had put their child in danger, it was her fault, she couldn't have Waited a few more weeks could she.

This made her tear up as she clenched her teeth together.

"Awe, don't get so worked up," Fell chirped.

"We're not done yet," he says with a sucking grin. They all grin, Error's mind went blank as Fell gripped Error's cheeks with one hand and placed deep cuts close to her eyes with the other.

Error lets out a deafening ragged scream as bone marrow spills from the cut right under her left eye.

Making several other cuts, he stands up and let's Stretch use blue magic to slam Error onto the wall at least fifteen times.

Error lets out a choked sob as she falls to the floor. Doing her best to curl up into a ball, trying to keep the baby safe.

She was holding onto the strand of hope that the injury's wouldn't affect the Paperjam.

Error's hope isn't enough.

"Should we bring him(her) to Ink now? I think we banged him(her) up enough."

Sci says fiddling with his fingers.
Something felt wrong.
Very wrong.

Listening to Error's choked sobs felt wrong, all of it, but it was for the best,

right?

"Mm, yea," pulling Error up by her arm he looks her in the face "I expected more, your cries are pathetic, man up."

Classic says with his normal careless lazy half smile.

Opening a portal all five of them walk into the council.

Moving the table to the side, they let Error slide down onto the floor.

Error just laid there, letting the bubbling bone marrow seep out of her mouth, a tired look had grown on her face.

Sci, Classic, Fell, Outer, and Stretch all looked very excited as they texted Ink.

_____________
_________
______
___

Ocean was barking at a random couple on a bench as we pasted through a random originals Snowden.

There had been no sign of her.
No where, we have been looking everywhere.

Ink slides onto the bench that the couple had abandoned while running from Ocean who was now back at Ink's side.

Ink had called Dream and Blue several times trying to find out if they have seen Error

Nothing.

A small "ding" sound comes from Ink's pocket. Giving an angry sigh, he pulls his phone from his pocket, hoping it was Dream or Blue telling him they found her.

No.

It was Stretch. Ink furrows his
non existent brows.

"Hey Ink!

   We've arranged a surprise for you at the council, we think you will like it
a lot.  Though you need to come now.
No one knows of this surprise but Sci, Fell, Classic, Outer, and I.

See you at the council

                                                 -Stretch"

A bubbling furry rises in Ink as he sighs. Maybe Error had gone to the council and was apart of the surprise.

Or maybe the surprise was evil and had to do something with Error.

Or it was a waste of time and had nothing to do with his Ru.

He'd go anyway, he felt the need to go, as if destiny was pulling him.

He opened a portal.

He stepped in.

A choked yell came from his mouth.

He was horrified at what he saw.