oOo

(Not edited)

It's been a few weeks since Ink has found out about Errors pregnancy,
everything seems to be changing.

Even the council, Ink could tell they were keeping a secret from him, Blue, and Dream.

Every time Ink would ask about it they council would ignore him and say it was a big surprise that would make Ink very happy.

This is troubling to Ink, he could only hope it's not anything that would stress out Error.

The council meeting that started an hour ago and everyone had just left.

Ink allowed himself to slide down the wall, everything is going on so fast, it shocks him that the one person he loves the most is carrying his child.

Ink smiles at the thought of his unborn child, standing up, he quickly decides he should get back to his Ru.

.
.
.
.
.

The clicking of plates and running water was all that could be heard in the kitchen.

Error found herself stressing out way more often, Medic says its the shock of the baby, that most likely it.

*sigh* running the a dry towel over the wet counter, life seemed to drowning her, everything just felt off.

Bringing a hand up to her face, Error wipes the upcoming tears from her face.

She didn't understand why she was crying, she really did love him, she just wasn't ready.

Lifting her head gently Error looks through the window above her longingly.

Setting down the rag onto the counter she turns around and starts walking up the stairs to her bedroom.

Error had her own room to put all stuff in, if Ink didn't come home for the night she would sleep in her own room.

Though if Ink was home which he is most of the time, she will sleep with him in his room with Ink.

Error flips down onto a chair that happens to be in the corner of the room.

Error didn't understand why she came to just sit down, she just felt like she wanted to sit but be in her room at the same time, she felt like she was being weighed down.

A gentle knock was what pulled Error out of her daze.

"Hey, mind if I join you." Ink asks her as he walks up to his girlfriend.

The only response he gets is a slight nod of Error's head.

"..Ru, I don't want you using your magic." Error look at him no fully understanding.

"You look drained," Ink continues,
"I went back to Medictale and talked to Medic,"

Error turns her body so she is facing Ink, giving him her full attention.

"He told me that the unborn child uses the magic from the mother to develop its own soul."

Brushing his Error cheek, he shows he looks down.

"So no more portals?" Error asks looking a bit angry, she enjoyed her trips to Nightmare Gang, Outertale, and the Anti-void.

"Just until the baby is born, plus you can ask me to portal you,"
Ink says confidently, "as long as it's a reasonable and safe place."

Error huffs in response, "But that's embarrassing!" Ink laughs at her childish answer patting her head,
her annoyed expression entertained him.

"Sooo, How my baby?" Ink asks as he looks down touching Error's echo-belly.

Error would only have it summoned when she was alone or with Ink, she would also not summon it anywhere else but the anti-void, and home.

"Great, I bet there doing great, especially with stealing all my energy"
Error starts looking annoyed but more in a playful way. 

"We're going to be in for a ride these next few months." Ink says through his laughter.

.

.

.
"We have all we need, all we gotta do is wait."

"I hate waiting."

"Be patient Fell, he'll (she'll) come sometime."