The news

".." Medic gently pulls the door open shutting it close behind him.

Error looks scared out of her mind
but you can tell she's more calm than ten minutes ago.

Medic walks up to her and gently pulls her by the arm onto her feet. He could honestly see what was the problem,
even if he didn't like it, he couldn't make assumptions.

"..Have you been having your period, Error?" Medic asks with a quiet voice.

Error was silent for awhile, before shaking her head signaling no.

Medic sighs before turning to Ink
"Do you mind if I take her to get an ultrasound?"

"What?, why she doesn't need that,"
Ink responds frustrated, "plus, she may panic without me!"

"An ultrasound can help create images of soft tissue structure, such as the gallbladder, liver, kidneys, pancreas, bladder, and other organs. An ultrasound can also measure the flow of blood in the arteries to detect blockages." Medic explains.

"Though we will need Error to summon her echo body before we start the process when we get there."

Medic continues speaking, "I can assure you she'll be fine, We'll be back soon,"

Medic does a head motion for Error to follow him as he continued his way back into the hallway, "Ink, you don't have to stay in here, if you want you can go into the waiting room."

Error looks over to ink to see worried face, Ink looks over to Error, he smiles, stands up, and hesitantly walked out.
Though not without giving Error a kiss on the head. "If he does anything just come get me"

And with that he was gone.
"You can follow me, I won't touch you."
Error follows Medic through the silent hallway. "..where is everyone?" Error asks after a small amount of time.

"The patients should be sleeping only ones out in the hallway are the people coming in with problems." They continue walking silently beside each other. "On the other side of the hospital is more, yea know.."

Error only nods.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Error sits upwards on a large chair in the room with the ultrasound in it.
Medic was looking over the results as they were going to the waiting room.

As soon as they turned the corner Error started sprinting. When Ink sees her he stands up and catches her holding her close to him.

"What happened?! are you okay!? He didn't hurt you, did he!?"
Error could only shake her head to Inks constant questions, she herself didn't really know what the results herself.

".." Medic let out a fake cough to catch there attention. "Just as I suspected."

"What are you talking about? Is she alright?!" Ink asks with anger evident in his voice, he was upset he was separated from his Ru.

"Shhh!!!" One women on the couch next to them whisper yelled, she started rubbing her thumb over her sick daughters cheek who was sleeping.

Ink gave a cheesy smile to the women and moved to the corner of the room.
Medic followed him, rolling his
eye lights he pushed the papers from the test into Inks hands before turning to Error.

"Congratulations, you nine weeks pregnant."

Ink drops the papers he was holding.

Error just stands there, looking down letting the words sink in.

Ink finally screams the loudest he's ever screamed.

"Shhhh!!" There sat up the sleeping child who was not going back to sleep from all the screaming.

(Got lazy at the end, hope you enjoyed, stay safe amigos/amigas.)