Ink's Fear

Pj splashed around some water and Ink bathed him. Ink had a firm hold on Pj's head since Pj could not support himself as he was not old or strong enough.

Paperjam could barely move his arms on his own, they would seem to have There mind of there own, moving where Pj would not want.

Ink understood babies didn't understand how to really move there limbs at such a young age, so he'd have to help Pj until he was a few months older.

Lifting Pj out of the sink, Ink set him down onto towel that he placed right next to the sink.

Fiddling with the diaper, he slides it onto Pj and then fiddles with the small pajamas getting Paperjam to corporate was difficult but he did it.

Pj started to get fussy wailing his small arms a bit with not much control.

"I'm getting it. Shh" Ink whispers to his child as he walks over to the fridge pulling out pre made bottle of milk.

Ink placed the bottle in the microwave and heated it up for only a few seconds.

When the timer went of he pulled it out and squirted a few drops on his wrist checking to see if it wasn't warm enough or if it was to hot.

Pj was starting to cry louder making Ink flinch, the milk still felt very cold.
Ink was starting to stress again.

Anxiety started to spill into his emotions making his rush around trying warm the milk and find a pacifier.

The small nap he took awhile ago had felt so nice, it was like all the stress had been taken away, but now it was all rushing back.

As Ink places the bottle back into the microwave Pj suddenly silents.

This alerts Ink and he turns his head towards Paperjam. Ocean had also looked up from her small dog bed in the corner of the kitchen.

Paperjam was just staring curiously at the doorway that led to the living room.

Paperjam's eye sight wasn't the best since it was still clearing up, but Ink believes he saw it is seeing something.

Ink quickly pulls the bottle out of the microwave and tests it on his wrist, not to hot but not to cold.

Perfect.

Ink made his back to Pj and pulled him up into his arms moving the bottle into his mouth. That made the baby happy.

Ink got a good look at what Paperjam was looking at, or he though Paperjam was looking at.

From where Pj was laying he had a clear view of the small lamp with Error's picture and her chocolate, though the lamp seemed to be on.

It was late so there wasn't much light in the house, So he didn't understand how he didn't see the light glow of the lamp.

This also caused Ink's stress to grow,
He swore he wouldn't turn that lamp on ever again after Error...

Never mind..

Ink made his way slowly towards the lamp and flipped the switched it off.

Standing there for a few more moments before heading upstairs and into the baby's and Error's room.

Ink couldn't believe Error was gone, he couldn't face that truth. Gosh, he still called Error's room Error's room.

Setting down Pj in the crib, moving Pj onto his back and held the bottle for a little while longer til he was done.

Holding a now empty bottle, Ink stared sadly at the baby before walking back down into the kitchen.

Setting the bottle on the sink and rinsing it he thinks to himself.

Jammy's got a full belly tonight, he should sleep for a good amount of time.

So ink would be able to get some rest for awhile until Pj woke back up.

Letting out a sigh, Ink made his way back up the stair and laid on his bed and let sleep consume him.

____
______
________

It felt like it's been an hour or so.
But Ink had been awoken by a loud smelling noise coming from Error's room.

That jolted Ink awake he sit there for a moment before sliding out of bed making his way to Error and Pj's room

Though he stoped right at the door, his hand inches from touching the handle.

Ink had completely froze.

______
________
___________