Meet Pj

It's been almost a month since Error was pronounced braindead.

About two weeks ago she had dusted and now sits in a Beautiful vase in the living room next to a lamp.

Ink put the vase there because when it was late at night she would sit under the lamp and crochet with the little light it provided.

The lamp didn't provide much light but she loved the little lamp for some reason.

Ink had felt hollow when he sat next to it, it hurt, it really did.

It hurt a lot.

Ink wouldn't admit that though.
Medic and all the other hospital staff would not let Ink take Paperjam home.

For two reason. Reason number one,
Ink was emotionally unstable, two,
the baby had a few health problems he had gotten from Error when she was beat to death.

Medic had finally, after a month, given Ink his child.

There laid little Paperjam on the other side of the couch chewing on a pacifier.

It made Ink sick to his stomach seeing how much little Jammy looked like his mother.

Though Ink would have to suck it up. He had to make sure Pj would grow up okay.

The only downside to his plan though was that he had no idea how to take care of a child.

Ink has been trying to take care of Paperjam, but he was exhausted.

He's only had Pj for two days, he didn't know how other parents did it.

It seemed all Jammy would do was cry.
No matter what Ink did Pj wouldn't stop.

Right now, was the first time in hours that it was silent.

Ink was slumped against the couch looking at the small chocolate tower and picture frame of Error by the lamp.

Ink hadn't slept for a long while, though he knew he couldn't sleep now.

Ink's new worst fear is something happening to the baby.

He was horrified that the Sanses would come for the baby.

Inks mind was going blank again, he felt like he was going to faint.

In the light as he was passing out he could make out a figure. The person was bright, like they were made of the sun, they just stood there.

This panicked him more, as his breathing increased, he heard a small voice, "You can sleep now, I'll take care of Jammy, goodnight sweetheart..."

Ink's eyes lights widen as consciousness embraced him.

The last thing he could do before he drifted off was ask, "Error?"

And with that he was out.

_______
_________
___________

It felt like it's been hours before Ink woke back up.

Little Pj was just laying there, on the couch with a chocolate bar.

The rapper had been thrown to the side away from Paperjam's reach.

Pj just sucked on the chocolate bar, making quite a mess. It was surprising to see him holding the bar, he shouldn't have much control of his arms and hands.

"How did you even get that." Ink says frustratedly. He looks over towards the lamp, all the chocolate had been moved over a bit.

A few were missing. This freaked Ink out. Those chocolate were meant for his Ru, not some random person.

He was fine with Pj having some, but he couldn't of done that himself.

Who was here.

The chocolate bar Paperjam was nibbling on suddenly fell onto Paperjam's chest, as if Pj suddenly had no control of his arms anymore.

That made Paperjam fussy, as he couldn't get anymore chocolate.

All of this was freaking Ink out.
Though he decided to ignore it.

"I just gave you a bath an hour ago."
Ink complains.

Looking at Paperjam, you could see the chocolate stains all over his face, hands, and a bit of his chest.

Ink let out a sigh and picked the baby up, carrying him to the sink.

Ink hadn't left the house to check on aus since he learned Error was braindead and Paperjam was born.

Everything was getting really stressful.
And now he's hallucinating, great.

Ink had set Pj on the counter as he went to get another pair of clothes for Pj.

Going up the stairs and into Error old room, he went to a small basket and pulled out a random pair of clothes.

Making his way back down the stair to Pj, he sets the clothes next to Pj and starts to undress the baby.

Pj's stuff had been put into Error's room. All Error's things were still there though. Ink just moved the crib right next to the bed and put a basket of clothes for Pj next to the closet.

Every time Pj would go to sleep for a little while, he would sleep at all without one of Error's old puppets, though Pj's favorites were the ones Error made recently.

Being careful with Pj's head, Ink slipped him into the now filled sink.