Braindead

You could hear a pen drop, that's how quiet the room was.

Ink couldn't comprehend what was happing, only did he understand when Ocean had charged at Outer, sinking her teeth into his arm.

"What have you done!" Ink shouted accusingly. His paints were rushing through him trying to place and stabilize as he stared into his hands.

"I-Ink! Get it of off me!" Outer screamed. Ocean wasn't letting go.
Outer's blood had started to drip on the floor.

Ink was furious, he didn't do anything to stop Ocean as she attack the five,
instead he ran over to the semi dead girlfriend.

Letting out a shaky breath, he put his hand on her cheekbone, watching her eye lights roll to the back of her head.

Clenching his teeth, he raped his arm around her thighs moving her upwards,
In short he was going to carry her outta there.

"Ink! What are you doing!" Fell yelled at Ink as he tried to kill Ocean with his blue magic.

Holding Error with one arm, he uses the other to use his brush, sending paint over to the five of them trapping them in chains.

Ocean didn't hesitate biting into Sci's shoulder, shaking her head back and forth quickly as possible, almost seeming like she wanted to rip out his shoulder.

Sci was screaming bloody murder as Ocean's teeth dug onto his shoulder.

"Ink! What are you doing!? Stop it!"
Stretch yells out.

That was a mistake.

Ocean had changed her direction and was now on top of  Stretch and trying to bite his neck, hoping to make an easy kill.

Ink didn't wait any longer to watch their pitiful states, he had to get to Medic.

As he left through his portal, he could hear the begging and screaming for him to return.

He ignored them.

As soon as he entered the hospital Error was rushed out of his arms and onto a hospital.

All Ink could do at the moment was stand there showing no emotion on his face at all.

But tears did start making their way down his face, reaching his hand up towards his face did he feel the bubbling angry that was inside him this whole time.

Ink collapsed to the floor right after he saw Medic run out of a different office and after the office staff and Error.

A few people in the waiting room did their best to comfort Ink, they understood what was happening,
for they were having the same thing happen to them.

Waiting to see if their loved ones would make it or not.

____
_______
__________

White...

That's one thing to describe what Error was seeing at the moment.

The doctors had put her in a strange room.

The light was so very bright, she couldn't move.

So many people were circling her, all dressed in strange outfits and funny hats.

Medic was among them, he was saying something, waving his hand in front of Error's face.

The more she listened the more her hearing came back, though the rigging didn't leave.

Error had been in paled, bruised, had several stab wounds, dents in her bones, bones were broken, her right eye was so damaged she couldn't see from it.

Everything was getting fuzzy, she couldn't think properly, she could barely hear what Medic had said.

"Error. Stay- with —, I know — early,
— the —— coming - out —"

Baby? Coming? Early? It didn't make sense to Error.

It was only moments until Error heard a faint yell from the crowd of doctors.

"Get —— oxygen!" One doctor had yelled.

Error could barely see at all, but she could hear the chokes and gasps from someone.

Error had barely saw it but she did,
a small black boned child.

That's the one who was choking, wasn't he supposed to be crying at birth?

No it was to early, the baby needed to come out now, it was shocking that Error had smiled giving a soft look at the baby before her eyes dulled and she was silent, showing no emotion at all.

The doctors attending Error backed of as they looked down, upset they couldn't do more, she hadn't died, no.

She would die anyway though,
It was official-

"I'm sorry sir, but you girlfriend is braindead."

The lady at the counter told Ink.

"But the baby came out fine,   
though he will have to stay since he was born early."

Ink's nonexistent soul stopped.
Ocean, who was back and now standing next to him noticed his distress, making her upset too.

"It's best if we let Ms. Error go, she's basically a corpse, there's no fixing that." The lady says as she lowers her clipboard getting ready for any outburst.

Ink let out a loud, blood curling scream he could.