Chapter Twenty-Three

Start from the beginning

He did this for a while switching from one to another and there was a overwhelming feeling at my lower abdomen as if begging to be free from the tension on my sentive nipples.

He soon stops returning his lips to mine for a short hungry kiss. He released my hands from his hold and trailed his hands down to my thighs, he was staring into my eyes while his hand gently brush against my most sensitive spot making me gasp surprised "shit" I whispered out in a moan.

He stopped while smirking at me he slipped his hands under my butt pulling off my shorts and underwear in one go tossing them away raking his eyes over my now naked body making me go red.

He slowly ran his finger tips on the outside of my thighs not breaking eye contact which made my chest rise and fall hesitantly. Then I felt his finger on my hot core causing me to bite my lips. He used his free hand to gently remove my lip from between my teeth before speaking "don't do that baby girl I wanna hear you" he says and his voice turned me on even more.

He pressed his finger on my sensitive bud making me gasp and arch at the feeling it gave me. He was going at it for a while moving his fingers up and down my aroused core before he connected his lips to my soft spot once more.

I let out a small moan gripping the sheets under me, his fingers was slick with my juices and I could hear his soft groans from my neck. He removed his hand from me making me whimper at the lost of his touch before he returned it this time plunging one of his fingers into me making my throw my head back at the small amount of pleasure I was getting and pushing my hips up.

He later added another finger and by now I was a moaning mess. "Nathan.." I said his name in a moan "yes baby?" he asked huskily "I'm gonna cum-" I told him in pants as the feeling becomes more and more aggressive in my abdomen and I released myself the next minute with a loud moan.

He returned his lips to mine in a steamy kiss, then he pulled away staring at me with satisfaction in his eyes. He stood and I watched him with hooded eyes as he undressed.

He looked so perfect, his whole being his toned abs that I find myself getting more attracted to the more I looked at him. He slowly pulled his underwear off as if to tease me and if that's his motive then it's working a hundred percent.

He climbed on the bed and placed himself between my legs as his member brushed against my core making me shiver and swallow hard.

He looked at me lustfully before crashing his lips onto my swollen one and I wrapped my hands around his neck grabbing at his hair. "you're gonna be the death of me you know" he says almost above a whisper. "please Nathan...I need you" I said between his soft kisses. He moved to my ear licking and biting at my ear lobe "do you?" he asks and I nod afraid to speak.

He pulled his hips backwards causing his tip to brush over me making me moan. He propped himself up on his forearms looking into my eyes as if to see my soul.

"we will stop anytime you want okay?" he asked and I gave him a nod "are you ready?" he question "yes" I told him shortly. He slowly pushed into me watching me intently And I let out a pained moan gripping onto the sheets. "are you okay baby?" he asked concern lacing his voice and I gave him a nod "you're just huge" I said in pants closing my eyes to suppress the pain as he pushed even more into me. Once he was all the way in he took a pause I guess it's so that I could adjust to his size which was big as hell.

"please m-move" I told him softly after a while and he slowly pulled back before pushing back in all the way and I was enjoying everything about this. The way he was filling me and stretching my walls. It was all painful for a hot minute before it all turned to raw hot pleasure.

"fuck baby you're so tight " Nathan groaned into my right ear "f-faster please... go faster" I moaned out and soon enough he was pounding into me at an inhuman speed making me lift my hips to buck with his powerful thrusts and his every one drove me crazy.

"fuck... Nathan" I moaned out clawing at his back as he continuously plunged deep inside me.

He shift a bit hitting my spot making me moan loudly from the overwhelming electric feeling that ran through my body and Nathan absolutely took advantage of knowing he found my sweet spot and he repeatedly pound into me roughly.

"ahh fuck please " I moaned out and he had a lot of stamina because be hadn't slowed down one bit. He returned his face to mine pecking me all over fucking into me mercilessly.

"are you mine now baby girl?" he asked raspily making me moan "yes" I told him simply and he spoke once more "say it then, tell me you're mine" he says " I'm yours...fuck I'm yours " I told him almost yelling from the intense feeling in my stomach.

And after what felt like forever I couldn't hold it anymore "Nathan... Ahh I'm gonna cum" I say gripping my hair he groans still thrusting into me and I waited no longer I came undone with my legs shaking, I've never felt this level of pleasure in my life.

"fuck baby" Nathan moaned out as I was now clenching around him as I rode out my high. His thrusts was getting sloppy so I figured he must be close. He buried his head into my neck panting heavily before he pulled out and came all over my stomach groaning into my neck and I moaned at the lost feeling of being filled.

He fell beside me on the bed with us both panting. After he got his breath even he stood and went to the bathroom I was just about asleep before he came and picked me from the bed bridal style walking to the bathroom. He got into the tub that was filled with hot water then lowered us both in.

He washed our bodies and got us dried, he got one of his oversize T-shirt from the closet and dressed me in it with simple lace underwear and he got on his boxers and a sweat pants before walking us to the guest bedroom.

I was half asleep by the time he laid me down and got in and got the covers over us.

I cuddled into his warm chest before I whispered the words I never thought would've ever left my lips.

"I love you Nathan " I said in almost a whisper and I could feel his heart beat increase "I love you baby" he says kissing my head and in less than a milli-second I was out cold.

________________________________________________

A//n

Hope y'all enjoyed this one.

I love y'all🦋😇

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤