"Come With Me." Part 1

"It's your choice babe. Come, or don't." Adam says as you look up at him. "I'll make my decision tonight before you head to the airport. Right before you leave I will give you my answer. Let's just not do this now." You say as Adam nods & moves his hand to his side.
"What was it you tried saying to me before I got on the call?" Adam asks you before he leaves & goes upstairs to check on Anna, who was resting in her crib in her own room next to your room.
"I just wanted to say I'm glad you were able to be with me in the hospital next to my bedside giving birth to Anna. I didn't wanna do it alone." You say. "Your never going to be alone... Which is why I'm asking you if you want to come with me or not. I don't wanna leave you here alone with Anna." Adam says. "Adam, we'll talk about this tonight before you leave. That's when I tell you my answer. Go check on Anna for me please. I'm really tired & weak even after a couple days of giving birth." You say. "That's what I was going to do. I'll be back down here in a few." Adam says as you nod & he's heads upstairs.

Once Adam gets upstairs he walks down the hallway & into Anna's bedroom.
As soon as he walked in he shut the door behind him quietly & walked over to sit on the chair next to her crib were she was sleeping soundly.

"Hey Anna, Daddy is gonna be away for awhile. About 5 months. I'm talking your Mother into coming with me & she won't give me her answer until tonight right before I leave so hopefully she comes. I don't wanna leave you alone with just your Mother & not me for 5 months. Keep snoozing baby girl. I'll be around until tonight when I leave. I love you. & I live your Mother very much. One day you'll find your true love. But don't start dating while your young. I'll accept it when your about 16. See you later." Adam whispers.

After he finished talking to Anna he walked back downstairs to see you passed out cold on the couch.
He walked over to the edge of the couch & got on his knees & blew on your face. Your nose twitched & then you opened your eyes smiling at Adam who was right in front of your face.
"Hey, how's Anna?" You ask tiredly. "Sleeping. She's fine. When I went in to check on her she was still snoozing. That's why I'm back down here so soon. Are you ok?" Adam asks as you nod & Adam feels your head to feel you burning up.
"Babe, your burning up. Do you feel sick?" Adam asks. "A little. I'm just really hot & sweaty." You say. "Alright, well I'm gonna leave the house for a quick couple minutes to get you meds. I'll be back." Adam says as he slips on his shoes, grabs his keys, & walks out the door, down the front steps, & into his car to drive over to Walgreens & grab you medicine to help with what your about to have which would be a fever.

As Adam enters the store after parking & locking his black Jeep Wrangler he walks over into the medicine aisle & just as he's about to leave a woman approaches him.
She had a nice blonde hair color & stunning eyes.

It was Joanne Tucker who Adam knew from theatre.

"Hey, I know you. Your in the theatre business right?" She asks thinking she doesn't know who he is when she knows exactly who he is. "Yeah, are you?" Adam asks. "Yeah, I'm Joanne. You must be Adam? Correct? Good to see you." Joanne says. "Good to see you too Joanne. How are things going at the theatre?" Adam asks. "Everything is going according to plan. I said that because we have a rehearsal for a new play coming up next month. Will you be there?" Joanne asks. "No actually, I gotta go over to L.A. to shoot a movie & they want me there for 5 months so sadly I won't be there to help out." Adam says. "Alright, that's fine. Enjoy shooting the movie. Hey, before I go. Do you mind asking me what your doing here?" Joanne asks. "Just grabbing some medicine." Adam says. "For who?" Joanne asks as Adam tenses up. "You already know. See you around Joanne. Bye." Adam says as he leaves the aisle, checks out, & heads back to his car to drive back home to you & give you medicine to help with your fever.

"Hey, babe! I'm home." Adam says as you give him a thumbs up while laying on the couch.
Adam shuts the front door & locks it & pulls out the medicine & puts it into a cup. Once Adam had it ready he sat it out in front of you on the coffee table & then walked away & went into the kitchen.

You sit up on the couch & drank it & then put it back down & laid back down & closed your eyes.
Once Adam heard the cup land back down on the coffee table he walked over & picked it up & placed it in the sink.

Once he was done putting it away in the sink he came over to you & sat down rubbing your back smoothly.

"Hey Adam?" You say tiredly. "Yeah babe?" Adam replies. "What are we gonna do with Anna... When she grows up." You ask. "I don't know. I don't even know if I'll be around to do the things with her & you. It may just be you & her for awhile." Adam says. "Oh, right." You say sadly. "Don't worry about our future right now. Focus on the things that matter most. Which for you right now would be for you to get better before I go tonight. Have you made your decision yet?" Adam asks. "I have made my decision Adam. But as I have to keep telling you, I won't tell you until later. It's still mid afternoon." You say. "Babe, it's almost dinner. So almost 5:00PM. I wanna make sure that if you want to go you have everything ready so you don't leave with me with nothing other than Anna & yourself." Adam says. "Fine. I'll tell you after dinner then. & my decision will be very clear. Don't be mad at the decision I make." You say. "I won't be mad. I will never be mad at you for anything. Your my wife." Adam says as you nod & rest your eyes.

As you rest a while more Adam starts towards the kitchen & starts up some soup for you.

5:18PM

Around 5:00PM you wake up to the smell of soup. You rub your eyes & walk towards the kitchen to find Adam standing next to the stove making food for himself.
"Hey, your up. I made you soup. It's over on the table." Adam says as you smile, pull out the chair, & sit down & enjoy your soup.

Once Adam finishes making his food which he was making soup for himself as well with just a little more added to the recipe for the soup.
Adam sat down at the table next to you & watched you as you had your soup.
"Babe, what's your decision." Adam asks. "Oh shit. Right, Adam... I want to go with you... I want to explore with you & I want to understand exactly what your doing in the acting business for the movies your a part of." You say. "You sure you wanna go with me?" Adam asks. "I'm sure. & of course were taking Anna with us." You say. "Well duh, she's too young to be left alone." Adam smiles as you grin. "Adam. If were gonna be in California for maybe even longer than 5 months why don't we just live their. It would make everything easier." You say. "I'll think about it. I'm not promising that that will happen. We'll see." Adam says as you smile.

Adam reaches his hand out towards your asking for your hand in return. "Come with me." Adam says.
You accept his hand & Adam pulls you close to his chest & kisses your forehead & rocks you back n' forth.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Part two coming soon!😊