"Take 1!"

After an hour passes you open your eyes & see the still light blue color in the sky with clouds covering the suns rays.

You get to your feet & clean the grass off of your clothes & then you walk back inside the house with Moose who came in with you.

"Adam? Are you still here?" You call turning the corner to find Adam on the couch looking at the back of a book.

You sit down next to him on the couch & read the title of the book he was looking at.

Your Mine

It was the play book with the cast names, what they say, & how it is set up.

"Hey, look I'm sorry for worrying about you & the baby & about how I think you shouldn't do the play but now that I look at a couple of these pages in the book you are the main character of the story most of the time. So you can do the play but only if you want to." Adam says. "I want to do it. I've never been in a play or performed a play on Broadway before so the first chance that I get to do the play I will take that chance & do the play. I'll do it." You say. "Well said. Come on, let's go get lunch." Adam says putting the book down, getting up off of the couch, grabbing his shoes, & grabbing his house keys & car keys.

"Where are we going to eat?" You ask. "You'll see, come on." Adam says as you get up with your shoes still on & walk out of the front door once Adam unlocked it.

You get in the car once Adam unlocked the doors & buckled yourself up in the passenger seat.
Adam soon came over & buckled himself in the driver's seat closing his door & you closing your door before Adam locks the car doors, puts the keys in the ignition, & drives to where you & him will have lunch.

On the road driving to the city you looked out the window looking up at the big buildings including the new trade center tower in the middle of the city.
You wanted to go over & visit it sometime & soon you will go visit it hopefully with your baby girl or boy & Adam.

When the car came to a stop you first undid your seatbelt & then looked up out the front window to read the sign of the restaurant.

Mastro's Steakhouse

"We're having steak?" You say as Adam nods & unlocks the doors & gets out with you after taking his seatbelt off.

Once out of the car Adam locked the car doors & walked inside the steakhouse with you by his side.

"Good afternoon, go find a seat & I will be right with you." The female says at the front desk as you both nod & go sit down at a fancy round table that had a red fabric over it.

"This is nice Adam. I bet the food is gonna be amazing." "It sure will be... I've been here before I started being an actor & their steak here was delicious. You'll love it." Adam says as you smile & watch as the female from the front desk comes over & gets your order.

Once ordered your food came & you both ate steak then when you were both done you got up, tipped the waiter, & went back with Adam to his car to get in & drive back to his house to spend the rest of the day their.

Once back at the house you got out of the car with Adam, Adam locked the car doors, & then you both walked back in the house to peak over into the kitchen to see shoes scattered around everywhere not on the shelf's.

"Moose! Where is that damn dog?" Adam says. "Adam take it easy it's just a simple accident. Come on, I'll help you clean it up." You say walking over to the pantry with Adam to pick up the shoes.

As you bent down & tried to grab a shoe your hand clutched onto your baby bump & you lifted your body back up.

"Are you ok?" Adam asks getting to his feet from kneeling on the ground grabbing a shoe & dropping it on his way back to his standard position.