The Boat Ride

When you get in Adam's Jeep Wrangler with him you fluff out your dress & then put your seatbelt on. Adam does the same with his seatbelt & puts his keys into the ignition on the side of the steering wheel.

Adam drives the car slowly away from the theatre trying not to make the cops seem suspicious of you two as Adam & you drive away towards a lake to go on a boat ride.
"Ok, I think we're good. That cop really thought we were the one's who hurt Mr. Wesley. Well we are but luckily the cop didn't get in his car & follow us." You say as Adam turns & nods his head as he does. "So, have you ever been in a boat & have gone on a ride in a lake?" Adam asks as his eyes keep shifting over from the front of his car to you. "No, I never have been in a boat but I've had friends who had been. I don't know I just thought it would be something fun to do with you. So since you asked me that question... Have you ever been in a boat?" You ask as Adam smiles. "No, I also haven't... Well this is probably not gonna end well but I'm sure we'll be fine we'll just a little wet. Not really a big deal."
Adam says as you smile at him & then turn your head to look out the window to see restaurants & shops flying by from the side of the Jeep window you were looking out of. 

When the car comes to a stop you look from the front window to see a row boat sitting in the lake beside the boardwalk.
Adam turns off the car & just as he opens his door he looks at you to see you staring out at the lake. "Are you ready to go down their?" Adam asks as you nod as turn your head away from the lake view & get out of the car with Adam.

"Why we're you staring? & what were you staring at anyways?" Adam asks. "I was staring at the lake view because I've never been this close to a lake filled with water before. It's my first time seeing a lake." You say as Adam nods & watches his feet & you watch yours as you both walk down the wooden open steps leading towards the row boat.
"This is gonna be fun." You say as Adam smiles & approaches the boat & helps you as you try to get in the boat.

It was a bit difficult because you kept thinking it was gonna roll over & you would end up in the water but the whole time it sat their, in the lake, not moving.
As Adam gets in with you the boat begins to rock side to side. You arms clenched to the side of the boat. You were scared. Adam was a tall man & you knew when he got in he would rock the boat. Your prediction was right.

When Adam stops the boat from rocking in the water you pull your arms away & sat their with your lgs crossed & your hands sitting on the top of your knees.
"There, we're good... For now." Adam says as you smile.
As Adam grabs the rows he falls backward in the boat. You began laughing & sat up in the seat & helped him up.

"I'm a tall man aren't I." Adam says as you chuckle lifting Adam back up into the seat. "Yes, yes you are. Your funny too." You say as Adam gets comfortable in the seat & grabs the rows again not falling over this time.

Adam undoes the knot that was tied to the boat from the boardwalk & began moving the boat with the rows. Your hands clenched onto the side of the boat most of the time but once you got comfortable you moved them away & watched the water swoosh around as the rows went in slow circles.

You reached your hand out towards the water & allowed your hand to get wet as you touched the water beside you.
You smiled at the feel of how cold the water was & then you moved your hand away & dried it off.
"How's the water?" Adam asks. "Cold. But warm as well. A mix of warm & cold I guess is what you can say... So, how's it going to be at the theatre once Mr. Wesley returns from the hospital? Are we gonna get fired? Are you gonna spend time in jail, what is going to happen!"
You say as Adam slows the boat down, moves his hands away from the rows, & places his hands on yours.

"Look me in the eyes Amy." Adam says as you look at his hazel eyes. "I'm not going to jail, & we're not going to get fired. Don't worry about Mr. Wesley or us until he actually returns. Maybe he won't return at all... But for now just take a deep breath & clear your mind of everything you think is going to happen... You wanna row?" Adam asks as you smile & grab the rows & begin rowing slowly.